Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Zion Bogleyfest - June 26-28 09' A Sucess! :)

Bogley BigShot

Re: Zion Bogleyfest - June 26-28 09' See 1st post for Summar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Sunday - Yankee Doodle plus a new canyon nearby
    Trip Organizer: Kurt - Oldno
    2. Frank n' Beans
    3. Jody
    4. Jaxx
    5. Canyon Girl
    6. Chabidiah
    7. Jaxx's BIL
    8. Bret
    9. gredah
    10. gredah's friend
    *10 person max - trips full
    Canyongirl isn't coming. She is my wife and I knocked her up.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I can't find gredah in the forum search. could someone have him/her contact me via pm, in regards to doing a canyon on Sunday.

i'm sure i'll be able to make it to the pot luck.... anyone interested in some cornhole?

where is everyone staying/camping.. i'm sure i'll sleep in back of the car somewhere on the westside. that mosquito cove place sounded like a good idea if it's open.

I don't mind camping with other bogleyites as long as no one tries to T-bag me while i'm sleeping.
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

Bogley BigShot

Re: I Wanna come!

gredah

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:40 am Post subject: Can you add one more name for me. I posted earlier to add my name to the Yankee Doodle would it be possible to add one more under my name so my friend can come? Also, is posting here the correct way of getting on the list?
    Thanks
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopi...=asc&start=300

http://www.bogley.com/forum/profile....rofile&u=18141

I found this Kurt!

Post to the thread or PM Tanya to let us know if you are coming these nights please!

Tom Jones
    Don
    Tanya
    Ron
    Hank

Sign Up List for Saturday - Pot Luck in Springdale - June 27th. 6:00 PM to 10:15 PM. Don, please tell us what to bring. Do we need to bring our own meat to BBQ or do we just potluck the whole thing? I know you asked the question, but better just to tell us now so we all know.

Tom Jones
    Don
    Tanya
    Ron
    Hank
    Felicia & John
    Sombeech and Family
    Acca - Scott
    My group will be at both of the evening events. (Don, Josh, Gonzo, Bugby and Brad).

For pot luck:
    We'll have a grill and briquettes so bring your own meat and something to share with the group! If someone has a pot-luck dessert specialty and would like to make that let me know so we don't end up with all dessert and no beans.

We're still planning to camp and still planning on Gooseberry Mesa unless someone has a better suggestion. Anyone is welcome to camp with us.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.

Re: I Wanna come!

gredah

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:40 am Post subject: Can you add one more name for me. I posted earlier to add my name to the Yankee Doodle would it be possible to add one more under my name so my friend can come? Also, is posting here the correct way of getting on the list?
    Thanks
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopi...=asc&start=300

http://www.bogley.com/forum/profile....rofile&u=18141

I found this Kurt!
    Thanks Tanya, I don't know why I didn't find that with my search.

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    My group will be at both of the evening events. (Don, Josh, Gonzo, Bugby and Brad).

For pot luck:
    We'll have a grill and briquettes so bring your own meat and something to share with the group! If someone has a pot-luck dessert specialty and would like to make that let me know so we don't end up with all dessert and no beans.

We're still planning to camp and still planning on Gooseberry Mesa unless someone has a better suggestion. Anyone is welcome to camp with us.
    Tanya put me down for coming to the pot luck

gooseberry mesa huh... that seams a bit out of the way. do you have GPS cordnates of the camping spot?
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

Quote Originally Posted by theking648
    Quote Originally Posted by Don

For pot luck:

Tanya put me down for coming to the pot luck

gooseberry mesa huh... that seams a bit out of the way. do you have GPS cordnates of the camping spot?
    I think Gooseberry is a bit out of the way too, but I don

I just talked to a friend and he stayed in Mosquito cove last weekend. So it is still open.
    The man thong is wrong.

We're planning on attending both evening gatherings. There are 3 of us: me (Paul), Robin and Aaron. I think I can sign up Robin for baking some brownies and making her Asian cole slaw for Satuday.

Current plans are to stay in a hotel.
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    I just talked to a friend and he stayed in Mosquito cove last weekend. So it is still open.
    Yes, drove past there the other night and could smell BBQ

I'll bring a pie for dessert on Saturday, if that would help....
    It is not enough to understand the natural world; the point is to defend and preserve it. - 'Ed Abbey'

The Alison update.....I have to drop my Sunday Canyons (bummer i know) b/c I really need to be on the road for my 7 hour drive home.....Of course I will be doing Subway with the group so no changes there. Chere and I have planned to hike on Friday if anyone would like to join us. I will be arriving into Springdale hopefully around noon on Thursday. If anyone would like to hike, lay around the pool or get together for beers that evening then shoot me a PM! Think Chere will be rolling in Thursday as well? Not sure. I'll be at the Potluck and will bring food......just not sure what that will be yet since planning that far in advance is a challenge for me. Friday night, probably just play by ear on the social thing. Thanks!

Tanya, Scheduling conflict, can't make it. Please open my spot for Birch on Sunday to a deserving one. Thanks, jcaff

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jcaff
    Tanya, Scheduling conflict, can't make it. Please open my spot for Birch on Sunday to a deserving one. Thanks, jcaff
    Actually, let's close out that spot, as the trip is already larger than originally intended.

Thanks.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    The Alison update.....I have to drop my Sunday Canyons (bummer i know) b/c I really need to be on the road for my 7 hour drive home.....Of course I will be doing Subway with the group so no changes there. Chere and I have planned to hike on Friday if anyone would like to join us. I will be arriving into Springdale hopefully around noon on Thursday. If anyone would like to hike, lay around the pool or get together for beers that evening then shoot me a PM! Think Chere will be rolling in Thursday as well? Not sure. I'll be at the Potluck and will bring food......just not sure what that will be yet since planning that far in advance is a challenge for me. Friday night, probably just play by ear on the social thing. Thanks!
    Awesome. I had heard you wouldn

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Post to the thread or PM Tanya to let us know if you are coming these nights please!

Tom Jones, Don, Josh, Gonzo, Bugby, Brad, Bo, Tanya, Ron, Hank, Paul, Robin, Aaron

Sign Up List for Saturday - Pot Luck in Springdale - June 27th. 6:00 PM to 10:15 PM. Don, please tell us what to bring. Do we need to bring our own meat to BBQ or do we just potluck the whole thing? I know you asked the question, but better just to tell us now so we all know.

Tom Jones, Don, Josh, Gonzo, Bugby, Brad, Bo, Tanya, Ron, Hank, Felicia & John, Sombeech and Family, Acca - Scott, The King, Paul, Robin, Aaron

Pot Luck: There will be a grill with briquettes so bring your own meat and something to share with the group! If someone has a pot-luck dessert specialty and would like to make that let me know so we don't end up with all dessert and no beans. You can post the things you like to bring/make if you want.

Camping: There is a group camping at Gooseberry Mesa or maybe Mosquito Cove. If someone has a better suggestion, contact Don. There is another group staying on the east side of the park at the Ponderosa. Anyone who wants has been invited to both places.
    For Friday night, I am negotiating with the Whiptail Grill, which will be a little more casual and a little cheaper than the Bit. How many people are in? I'm going to tell them 20 to 30.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia
    For Friday night, I am negotiating with the Whiptail Grill, which will be a little more casual and a little cheaper than the Bit. How many people are in? I'm going to tell them 20 to 30.
    Try the fish tacos!!!

Burning with jealousy...

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia

Tom Jones, Don, Josh, Gonzo, Bugby, Brad, Bo, Tanya, Ron, Hank, Paul, Robin, Aaron

Tom Jones, Don, Josh, Gonzo, Bugby, Brad, Bo, Tanya, Ron, Hank, Felicia & John, Sombeech and Family, Acca - Scott, The King, Paul, Robin, Aaron

Pot Luck: There will be a grill with briquettes so bring your own meat and something to share with the group! If someone has a pot-luck dessert specialty and would like to make that let me know so we don't end up with all dessert and no beans. You can post the things you like to bring/make if you want.

Camping: There is a group camping at Gooseberry Mesa or maybe Mosquito Cove. If someone has a better suggestion, contact Don. There is another group staying on the east side of the park at the Ponderosa. Anyone who wants has been invited to both places.

Tom
    I would like to be in, but it depends on what time we get out of Imlay. We have 5 or 6 (if Hank joins us)...

Besides the fish tacos they make killer spaghetti squash enchiladas!
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Hey Tanya, I saw that I'm still on the list for Rock Canyon with Nelson on Sunday. I won't be able to be there at all that weekend, Sunday included. Please give my spot to someone else who wants to run it. Thanks!