Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Zion Bogleyfest - June 26-28 09' A Sucess! :)

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Hi Bo - other leaders of the Sunday Keyhole Trip...

What about me!?!?!? I might show up Sunday.

Your Subway hike is Saturday so I don't think the end time is a concern - as long as they make party time that night. It's Sunday trips that many worry about what time they will be done so that they can head home.

If those on your Pine Creek/Keyhole Trip only wanted to Keyhole, what time would they be done about?

Would you do Keyhole First?
    Oops! Sorry for confusion? Anyway....Since Keyhole and Pine Creek in one day is REALLY pushing human limits.....how bout a 2 AM start in Keyhole? Should get er done by daybreak? Keyhole takes a large group 2.56483 Hours or if we travel fast we could be done in 1.387465 hours. Waddya say Blueeyessmiling! Please join us! Pine Creek can take from 45 min. to 9 hours????? Big group? Estimate 4.9873021121 Hours? Come on along!

Tanya! Love to have 'ya'! Come on down!

Please sign up Andy Archibald for the sunday Pine Creek/ Keyhole Combo as well? Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

AS much as I'd love to do Pinecreek on Sunday, could there be a possibility of doing Keyhole first? That way Chere and I could get on the road before noon? or who knows...maybe it will be such an awesome day, we decide to go on to do PC? Any which way it goes, I know it will be a great time.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Bo if I am going to be there at 2AM. You had better too! I get kinda cranky if I am stood up at that hour of the morning.

You bringing coffee?

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck
    Oops! Sorry for confusion? Anyway....Since Keyhole and Pine Creek in one day is REALLY pushing human limits.....how bout a 2 AM start in Keyhole? Should get er done by daybreak? Keyhole takes a large group 2.56483 Hours or if we travel fast we could be done in 1.387465 hours. Waddya say Blueeyessmiling! Please join us! Pine Creek can take from 45 min. to 9 hours????? Big group? Estimate 4.9873021121 Hours? Come on along!
    Your scientific approach to trip planning and precision of estimation is inspiring. Should I bring my trusty circular slide rule to help us fine tune our ETA? Let's see, total weight of participants, divided by the width of the rope, plus the reciprocal of the mean shoe size times...
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Hi Bo - other leaders of the Sunday Keyhole Trip...
    I'm game for when ever but I like doing stuff in the morning.

I would like to do Keyhole first. Think it would make for better logistics.

i've got a buddy coming on my sat spry and sun mystery trips...

Please add him to the list!

Can we up for the Sunday Mystery trip with Matt and Randi?

-Mike and Maria

Quote Originally Posted by mmac

-Mike and Maria

Excellent!
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

I'm out for this one. You can take my name off the list. (Although I didn't sign up for any trips yet, so it probablay doesn't matter too much.)

Hopefully I'll be able to come to the next Bogleyfest.

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrejcha
    i've got a buddy coming on my sat spry and sun mystery trips...

Please add him to the list!
    Hey Matt! Did you notice your Saturday trip is already full? Can he grab his own permit for it? I added him to your Sunday trip though.

Trip Organizer: MrBrenchia and Pubalz-
    Spry on Saturday - Limit 6

2. Don
    3. Gonzo
    4. Tsuya
    5. Pubalz (Dave)
    6. Pubalz daughter
    *Trip Full

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia
    Quote Originally Posted by mmac

-Mike and Maria
    Excellent!
    Most excellent! I get to canyoneer with one of my favorite moms on Sat., and her son on Sun!
    I sure wish my dot(s) were going too!

I just realized, I'm gonna be like the den mom on this trip ~ all youngsters with only one oldster (me).
    One spot left ~ any olderish (over 25) folks wanna sign on?

Off to Zion in a couple of hours!
    YAY!
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

I Wanna come!

Can you put me on the Yankee Doodle list?

Well my wife and I just found out she is pregnant. We weren't expecting to have it take on the first try. So she is out of Englestead and yankee doodle combo.

I am still going please leave my name on the list. I am not that cool of a husband.
    The man thong is wrong.

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar

Re: I Wanna come!

Quote Originally Posted by gredah
    Can you put me on the Yankee Doodle list?
    Was over there the other day. Gnats really bad. Going to be super hot. Hope it is pouring rain for you.

Tom

Can you add one more name for me

I posted earlier to add my name to the Yankee Doodle would it be possible to add one more under my name so my friend can come? Also, is posting here the correct way of getting on the list?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    Well my wife and I just found out she is pregnant. We weren't expecting to have it take on the first try. So she is out of Englestead and yankee doodle combo.
    Congrats, Jaxx and Mrs. Jaxx! How long have you been married? And this is the first time you've "tried"?!? Our first took a year - our second took a weekend...

Re: Can you add one more name for me

Quote Originally Posted by gredah
    I posted earlier to add my name to the Yankee Doodle would it be possible to add one more under my name so my friend can come? Also, is posting here the correct way of getting on the list?
    Thanks
    PM Tanya, that is the quickest way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    Congrats, Jaxx and Mrs. Jaxx! How long have you been married? And this is the first time you've "tried"?!? Our first took a year - our second took a weekend...
    Oh, that came out wrong. We were trying for our 5th child. Crossing fingers for a boy, we have 4 girls now. We tried more than once but we didn't expect it to take the first month.
    The man thong is wrong.

Since this is so close I think it's important to remind everyone of the following. If don't have basic skills then we need to set up a practice day. I'm in Salt Lake country so PM me if you need some help.

Important! We are just a bunch of friends meeting to do canyons together, this is not a class or a guided trip! If you lack rappelling skills find someone to take you out to practice before the Bogleyfest. In the slot is not the time to learn to rappel. You need to be able to do the canyons you sign up for with a group. This means you know how to clip in and rappel without help, you do not 'freak-out' on long or awkward rappels, you can at least dog paddle to shore and you do not 'freak-out' when swimming in darkish, cold canyons.

[quote="trackrunner"]Since this is so close I think it's important to remind everyone of the following. If don't have basic skills then we need to set up a practice day. I'm in Salt Lake country so PM me if you need some help.

I'm not on the trip, but I'm interested in the practice day. I sent you a pm, please let me know if there's room for me on the practice day when the dates are set.