Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Moab Bogleyfest - May 1st-3rd 09

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

My S.O. has to work on Friday until 3 so I will be driving down after that. My plan is to bike, rest, bike, and maybe more biking after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luce
    My S.O. has to work on Friday until 3 so I will be driving down after that. My plan is to bike, rest, bike, and maybe more biking after that.
    Cool. We'll see you down there.

We will be riding the world famous slick rock trail at about 11 AM on Friday. Anybody is welcome to join us. You can rent a bike in town if you are not bringing one. Meet us in the parking lot. I'll wear my bogley garb. Should be a good time!

Man, I had a hard time being at work today (leaving as soon as i post this), but tomorrow at work is going to suck.
    The boss will be gone though so maybe I'll be able to slip off early...

Packing the Jeep tonight!

packing right now and completely PISSED b/c my 5 year old thinks my headlamp is a toy. it's no where to be found. can't find my head lamp. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see some of you tomorrow!

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Have fun everyon. I'd love to go but my wife's best friend is getting married in Moab next week. So I'll be down next Friday through Sunday.

packing right now and completely PISSED b/c my 5 year old thinks my headlamp is a toy. it's no where to be found. can't find my head lamp. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's OK, settle down now, I have two of them, and I'll share.
    See you on the Trail

packing right now and completely PISSED b/c my 5 year old thinks my headlamp is a toy. it's no where to be found. can't find my head lamp. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See you on the Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Scout Master

Thank you!!!! hehe!!! For those heading down tomorrow night, just got the word that we have a camp spot at Sandflats, D1, D3 and D7......plenty of room. Of course, we have to move camp over to Goldbar on Friday am. See ya then!! pm me if you need phone #'s. I plan on heading out as soon as I can in the morning.....by 8:30 at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Thank you!!!! hehe!!! For those heading down tomorrow night, just got the word that we have a camp spot at Sandflats, D1, D3 and D7......plenty of room. Of course, we have to move camp over to Goldbar on Friday am. See ya then!! pm me if you need phone #'s. I plan on heading out as soon as I can in the morning.....by 8:30 at the latest.
    Ok, so Sandflats tomorrow night, then Goldbar Friday and Saturday nights? I guess I need to read back through this thread and find those maps you posted.

I'm packing up now. I'll be leaving after work tomorrow. I still hope to leave work early but there is a project needing to be done and it's not all on my schedule. Worst case I'll be on the road by 6:30-7, best case 3 or 4.

I'm planning on canyoneering Friday morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Ok, so Sandflats tomorrow night, then Goldbar Friday and Saturday nights? I guess I need to read back through this thread and find those maps you posted.

I'm packing up now. I'll be leaving after work tomorrow. I still hope to leave work early but there is a project needing to be done and it's not all on my schedule. Worst case I'll be on the road by 6:30-7, best case 3 or 4.

I'm planning on canyoneering Friday morning!!!
    Do your research Don!!! Really easy places to find actually. See ya hopefully earlier than later.................what canyon were you wanting to hike friday am? and what time friday am?

I'm sure I'll find camp; no worries.

Honestly; I haven't done much canyon research. And I doubt I'll have time at work tomorrow; if it's slow enough for research at work I'm out of there and on the road!
    I'm down for whatever. Rock of Ages, and Granary both look pretty fun...

I'm so glad today was busy at work. I would have had a hard time sitting in my
    cubicle watching the clock. Got a lot done; I'm leaving. Should be in Moab by
    8. NICE!

Hey campers, I just got this photo of the camp spot, asked to post it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I didn't get on the road as quick as I would have liked. I'm posting from my Blackberry in Price. I guess it will be sometime after 10 before I make it to camp...

Another Blackberry post; I'm in Moab checking messages, fueling up & drinking coffee. I'll be on the road soon; time to go home.
    Even with the rain it was a beautiful weekend. I met some good friends and made some new friends. Thanks everyone! Drive safe. Look for photos soon!

Another Blackberry post; I'm in Moab checking messages, fueling up & drinking coffee. I'll be on the road soon; time to go home.
    Even with the rain it was a beautiful weekend. I met some good friends and made some new friends. Thanks everyone! Drive safe. Look for photos soon!
    it was good to meet you too. and everyone else as well. i had a great time. look forward to doing it again. you might want to check the trash.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

photos? what photos...........we got video!! hahahah

The weekend was Most excellent!!! Had a blast meeting everyone. Getting photos up soon. Still catching up at home.