Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Moab Bogleyfest - May 1st-3rd 09

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Luce
    Please add me + 1 to the campsite.
    Glad to see new blood in attendance! PM me or Alison for details if you need to.

Less than two weeks to go! So please again, keep me posted on your camping situation. We have plenty of room at the group campsite. Also check the first page for changes and additions to the weekend.....and please keep me posted on any gatherings/meet ups for different activities that the group may be interested in.

I mentioned earlier that I'm allowed to buy a little something for every big adventure. How's this?

My new Moab road trip machine complete with the turbocharged engine, 6 disc changer, climate control, heated seats, and a near immaculate interior. Just wait until this beauty is set up with a Thule rack, hitch receiver, and a second set of summer tires on 17" wheels.

I'll be starting packing this weekend and leaving Wednesday. If I can find a spot in Jaycee Park or Williams Bottom, I'll camp there. If the group site is a person or two short of the minimum 15, I'll be breaking camp and moving. I will otherwise stay where I am until I'm ready to leave in the middle of the following week. If I can't find a site in Jaycee Park or Williams Bottom, I'll be looking for GHB and the rest in Sand Flats.
    seen all good people turn their heads each day so satisfied I'm on my way...

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Sweet purchase!
    Chere'

I'll be in my new Xterra.....white.... with a belly dance sticker on the back window.................look for me!! I can't believe it's only 9 days away to Moab!!

Can we play music and dance around the campfire? A Bogley outdoor disco? Someone bringing the disco ball?

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Someone bringing the disco ball?
    I have a strobe light. It isn't usually included in the gear I take car camping though.
    seen all good people turn their heads each day so satisfied I'm on my way...

I am going to have to withdraw from the bogley fest. My kids have to many sporting events on that weekend I need to attend.
    Mark

Please add my son and I. Both nights.

I guess I should introduce myself.

35 year old that likes new adventures. 3 kids, great wife. I live in Herriman Utah. I go mountain biking with Matt Luce, and he is the one that made me aware of this trip. Bit of a computer geek...

My son's name is Brayden, age 13. He is into sports, baseball/football/TKD.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Jason Smith

Welcome Jason! I look forward to meeting you next Saturday.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Sweet! Welcome to the group and I'll see you in Moab too. Its about time to start riding again on Tuesdays in SLC too.

Kinda bummed. I will be in Moab May 9-16 so I will miss the party.

Oh well.

You can watch me ride Moab live on XXXoffroadTV though.
    We will have a cam transmitting live from the trail on my RZR.

Its on XXXoffroad.com on the front page. I think the broadcast will
    be 13-16, 4-5 hours per day.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Welcome Jason! I'll have a Bogley 'Flag' up & an American flag so look for those. I'll be driving a green Jeep Cherokee pulling a biketrailer. -----------and YES Alison, we NEED music

Damn that took me an hour to read that entire post.
    We'll be down atving in Moab that weekend with a bunch of roudy neighbors.
    If anyone is interested in taggin along on some atving, we'll probably be hitting fins & things, maybe hells revenge on friday morning, then probably out to poison spider in the afternoon. PM me if the whole hiking/biking thing is a bit too quiet and you need some noise and dust to liven up your moab trip.

btw, I keep forgetting to tell everybody, I won't be able to make it to moab.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    btw, I keep forgetting to tell everybody, I won't be able to make it to moab.
    ...bummer dude. I'll be sure to take lots of pics & video

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Ok I am bit bummed tonight. My car is making a hideous screeching noise. I am taking it to the shop tomorrow. Hopefully nothing to serious and it won't set me back and arm and a leg.

Keep ya posted. Depending on what they say this may knock me out of gonig to Moab.