Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Phelps Bogarting The Bong

Hehe. I don't know the details sorry. My guess would be he got more than that for the plants but they took longer than a month to grow a decent size? All I know is he had converted his entire 3 car garage into an amazing grow area. He even had them sealed off so he could pump C02 or something in every 2-3 hours from these huge tanks. He pointed to a column and said "these 3 plants are mine, these next 3 are Cynthias, etc, etc". Then mentioned that each one pulls in 3k/ a month but they were only allowed 3 plants per license. He keeps all the money but lets his buddies live there rent free w/utilities and performs all the labor growing the product. So his roomates were happy to live in a huge house for free, and he was able to cover all expenses. Win/win.

At the time I was more interested in checking out his new R32 and probably should have paid more attention.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    Hehe. I don't know the details sorry. My guess would be he got more than that for the plants but they took longer than a month to grow a decent size? All I know is he had converted his entire 3 car garage into an amazing grow area. He even had them sealed off so he could pump C02 or something in every 2-3 hours from these huge tanks. He pointed to a column and said "these 3 plants are mine, these next 3 are Cynthias, etc, etc". Then mentioned that each one pulls in 3k/ a month but they were only allowed 3 plants per license. He keeps all the money but lets his buddies live there rent free w/utilities and performs all the labor growing the product. So his roomates were happy to live in a huge house for free, and he was able to cover all expenses. Win/win.

At the time I was more interested in checking out his new R32 and probably should have paid more attention.
    Oh yeah. 3k a month. I read that wrong. That would be about right then. Wow what a great job.

Hey! If I were to send him some seeds do you think he'd grow them for me? I think I still have a few of some killer sticky red hair bud that I bought when I was living in Oregon.

Co2 promotes leaf growth but does little for THC content . Years ago I watched leafs sprout almost in front of my eyes. But it's that bud that's all important.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Child
    Indica plants on average will yield approximately 1.5 pounds. Sativa plants (my preferred) on the other hand will average a yield of 3.0 pounds or more but take a little longer to mature because they can grow to be much bigger.
    Using cloning methods (Sea of Green), the yield drops to 1 ounce per plant, but the turnaround is much faster, and the clones take up much less space, 40 mature clones will fit on an 8'x8' flood table.

40 plants at 1 ounce each is 40 ounces, a mere 4 crops a year is 160 ounces or 10 pounds.

Wholesale at 3k per pound, that's 30K per year, and an 8'x8' table fits in one small bedroom.

A grower who knows his stuff can do Sea of Green in such a way that harvests happen every two weeks, and that would boost the annual gross income off that same table to 195K.

It's no wonder that pot is the number one industry in NorCal.

I have never seen the "sea of green" method but I think I understand it. My friend in Oregon did clone but he grew the clones to full sized plants so as to get those huge colas.

Man all this weed talk is giving me the hankering for a hunk of skunk. I best be avoiding this topic or I am going to be finding myself with a major case of the munchies.

So what's with the windows in that video clip (Item 9)? Aren't they supposed to be underground?

(It was funny though.)
    Lost On A Hill

Utah Water Log

Quote Originally Posted by LOAH
    So what's with the windows in that video clip (Item 9)? Aren't they supposed to be underground?

(It was funny though.)
    It was the underground testing to decide the legal illegal aspect of mary jane.
    It had NOTHING to do wit the movie, but it was funny

Oh, I know that. I just looks like about :33 into the clip, there are windows. Brightly lit windows.

It just struck me as odd, that's all.
    Lost On A Hill

Utah Water Log

I don't think that those were windows. I think that they were actually lights that look like windows.

On a side and unrelated note, other than he was in this movie, but I have been a pretty big James Remar fan ever since the Warriors.

I don't think that those were windows. I think that they were actually lights that look like windows.

On a side and unrelated note, other than he was in this movie, but I have been a pretty big James Remar fan ever since the Warriors.
    Does this mean you often walk around subways threatening to turn people into Popsicle?

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty

Does this mean you often walk around subways threatening to turn people into Popsicle?

Yeah and I always get tired of running from wimps. You know how it is.

The scene with the bat, the one with the broken bottles on teh fingers... I shall never forget those, I do not think Iv seen that movie since it was on HBO in the late 70s over and over and over.
    I grew tired of watching it, had now forgotten about it, but that instantly lept to my mind when I read your post.
    Now I shall have to go steal that movie, I mean uhhmmm go see if its available for rent at block buster

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty
    The scene with the bat, the one with the broken bottles on teh fingers... I shall never forget those, I do not think Iv seen that movie since it was on HBO in the late 70s over and over and over.
    I grew tired of watching it, had now forgotten about it, but that instantly lept to my mind when I read your post.
    Now I shall have to go steal that movie, I mean uhhmmm go see if its available for rent at block buster
    I have it on DVD. My wife hates it, I quess I can understand why, so I can only watch it when she is not around. One of my all time favorites. My friends and I must have got baked and rented it a hundred times. On Beta no less

Warriors, come out to playeeaaay!

Well, I just got hired to represent and visit an inmate who is in jail for marijuana and paraphernalia. Seems he has lost motivation and dropped out of school. Seems that jail has given him his wake up call and is now wanting something different. Just reminds me why they call this stuff "dope". I haven't seen anyone get smarter by using it. Helmet is on, flame on y'all.
    Life is Good

You are a helmet!

The only people I have seen get "demotivated" by smoking herb are those already prone to that type of behavior and I have been around it for over 30 years. I know way too many people who toke who are very motivated, graduated high school, got college degrees, hold down jobs etc. I know engineers, doctors, and yes even a couple of lawyers. So that argument doe not hold up. It is just a long standing scare tactic. I have never seen anyone who was motivated and had potential not progress in life because they toke. Never. I have seen many losers fall behind. But they were losers to begin with.

Hell I smoked heavily all through high school and college. It was "high" school for me. Every day all day long. I graduated with good grades. I have had great experiences with every company that I have ever worked for. Well except my dad. But he didn't judge me on performance until he fired me and then would realize how valuable I was and would hire me back. He did that 3 times thinking he was teaching me a lesson, I'm sure. What a dork. One company that I worked for knew that I was a toker and new that I smoked on the job. My boss didn't care. Of course this was in Oregon. In two years time I got promoted and pay raises to where I surpassed their longest hired employee of 10 years. Many were pissed. My boss simply said one day in a company meeting that when "they" could perform to my level then they would be paid the same. That shut them up for good. Problem was, they were not as motivated and did not want to put in the time that I did. Even lit up I could work circles around these guys. They were of the mind set that "because I have worked here longer I should be paid more". Well I had another argument and presented it to my boss and he agreed with me. More work per hour equals more pay per hour. There is even much more to this story but no need.

Of course herb doesn

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card
    I haven't seen anyone get smarter by using it.
    Me either But, just like a drunk would tell ya, they drive better hammered

Quote Originally Posted by donny h
    Using cloning methods (Sea of Green), the yield drops to 1 ounce per plant, but the turnaround is much faster, and the clones take up much less space, 40 mature clones will fit on an 8'x8' flood table.
    40 plants at 1 ounce each is 40 ounces, a mere 4 crops a year is 160 ounces or 10 pounds.
    Wholesale at 3k per pound, that's 30K per year, and an 8'x8' table fits in one small bedroom.
    A grower who knows his stuff can do Sea of Green in such a way that harvests happen every two weeks, and that would boost the annual gross income off that same table to 195K.
    I am at work, so I can't link ya, but if your not familiar with it already, check out the Scrogbox, or Screen of Green methods. Fantastic results.
    Tear down Dams, Build up Dreams!