Thread: Leopaed Skin

Leopaed Skin

A Quick blurb. Went and climbrd Leopard Skin today. Gosh what good weather. Loved the climb on my new shoulder. A couple pictures of Janette and a party that followed after we came down.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Nice. Makes me think that I need to come down and do some more climbing. Haven't been in the longest time.

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner
    Nice. Makes me think that I need to come down and do some more climbing. Haven't been in the longest time.
    Let me know?! I lead pitch 1 and 3 on Leopard Skin, and felt pretty comfortable. I tweaked my shoulder just a little bit reaching around the corner to get a hand jam on pitch 1, but overall felt pretty good. I hope to get out today with Todd and do an ascent on his new 4 pitch 5.9 on the west side of the canyon?

Very nice!

Looks like good weather. I can't wait to head for the desert to see some bare ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P
    Very nice!

Looks like good weather. I can't wait to head for the desert to see some bare ground.
    Thanks Scott! It was a beautiful day for sure! I didn't get out on sunday to climb Todds new 4 pitch route. He had work creep up and grab him. The weather this week has been very "spring-ish". The forecast calls for some clouds, cool and maybe wet weather this weekend, so I think it'll be a good weekend to catch up on paperwork for our new store, and get some work done on Tanya's and my book.

Quote Originally Posted by jumar
    Looks cool
    Leopard Skin is always a fun "classic" climb. I've enjoyed many, many ascents and it never gets old! Cheers!

The weather this week has been very "spring-ish".
    Here too. The past week the mornings have been between -6 and +7, which is much warmer than it can be (a month ago it was -32) and we have even afternoons have actually been a little above freezing but "springish" here isn't quite as nice as springish in SW Utah.

catch up on paperwork for our new store,
    I guess I missed that on another thread. What's your new store? Do tell. Something related to canyoneering or hiking I presume? We'll have to drop by when we're in the area.

and get some work done on Tanya's and my book.
    Which book are you guys writing?