Thread: scuba in ko tao, thailand

scuba in ko tao, thailand

Just finishing up a week of diving here on the lovely island of Ko Tao, Thailand. Finishing up our advanced open water certification. Haven't had the camera out for much, but here are a few.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Too awesome! Thanks to this thread for helping me decide on where to go to next. MUST BOOK PLANE TICKETS IMMEDIATELY! Happy travels!

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe in search of something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

You hope and you dream, but you never believe that something's gonna happen to you...not like it does in the movies. And when it actually does, you expect it to feel different...more visceral...more real...I was waiting for it to hit me.

I still believe in paradise...but now at least I know it's not someplace you can look for. Because it's not where you go...it's how you feel for a moment in your life. And if you find that moment...it'll last forever.

Just promise me you'll stay away from crazy ladies wanting to establish a utopian society on a deserted paradise island...k?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I love these types of posts. The picture of you guys jumping off the boat was my favorite. It really captures taking advantage of a good moment.

I'm jealous!!! Be safe, keep the pics coming.
    livinutoutdoors.com
    Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.
    The trout do not rise in the cemetery, so you better do your fishing while you are still alive. SGH

Wow, looks great! I just don't want to know out of what, exactly, the love juice was freshly squeezed...

rockgremlin, ended up having to google that. Didn't recognize it, and it seemed like so much more than a post on Bogley. Cool.

Yes, it's one of my favorite flicks. Not a bad soundtrack too.

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.