Thread: Naked Perv Nabbed After Senior Citizen Grabs His Cahoochies

Naked Perv Nabbed After Senior Citizen Grabs His Cahoochies

An 80-year old woman grabbed a naked man named Michael Dick by the crotch and gave him a good squeeze; police nabbed him a few minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem-news.com
    (PORTLAND, Ore.) - It seems some criminals have a problem of underestimating their victims. Police say that today at 6:30 AM, an 88-year old woman in her bathrobe was confronted by a naked man who had entered her home in the 2500 block of SE 287th Avenue through an unlocked sliding door.

Deputy Paul H. (Mac) McRedmond with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, says the man, saying nothing, backed her into the living room of the house and pushed her face down onto a chair.

"Before whatever plans the suspect might have had, the woman reached behind her and grabbed the man by the crotch, 'giving him a good squeeze', McRedmond said.

He added, "The man tore free and ran back out the way he had come in."

McRedmond says a Multnomah County Code Enforcement Officer just happened to be in the area and heard the call come out over his radio.

"He parked at SE 287th and Division and saw two cars drive by him. The officer got the license plate information that allowed Troutdale officers to locate the car in the vicinity."

The driver, identified as 46-year old Michael G. Dick of Gresham, who matched the description of the suspect, was detained, questioned by Multnomah County detectives and then booked on charges of burglary, harassment and private indecency charges, with bail currently set at $110,000.

The victim was quite shaken up, but not injured and wishes to remain anonymous.

McRedmond says other charges are pending.
    http://www.salem-news.com/articles/d...r_12-30-08.php
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Naked Perv Nabbed After Senior Citizen Grabs His Cahooch

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    An 80-year old woman grabbed a naked man named Michael Dick by the crotch and gave him a good squeeze; police nabbed him a few minutes later.

And here I was thinking you meant to say his name was Michael Crotch and was grabbed by...................nevermind.

The driver, identified as 46-year old Michael G. Dick of Gresham, who matched the description of the suspect,...

I wonder how many other naked men with swollen red balls there would be driving around?

Way to go granny!

"we've got Mr. Dick in custody, his balls are quite swollen, have the medic check him out please"

McRedmond says other charges are pending.

Like maybe?? attempted rape perhaps?? If you show up nekid and push grandma down, it's pretty obvious what's going on. In this case they have a "wound" to prove it. Robbery? Did he steal something besides grandma's sense of security? Harassment? Why not slap all the charges and see if they "stick" to Dick?
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

that's hot.

not really. Poor lady. I say you let it slip to the other inmates at county and not let them know the name of the grandma. Plant the seed that mabey it was their grandma. Oh, that was not very Christian of me but I hate scumbags. There I go again not being Christian-like I better stop now.
    The man thong is wrong.