Thread: Gun Show

Gun Show

Anybody going to the next gun shows? The next one is in Ogden this weekend 1/3/09-1/4/09

Salt Lake City

11/22 - 23, 2008 South Towne Expo Center (CotW)

01/10 - 11, 2009 South Towne Expo Center (CotW)

04/18 - 19, 2009 South Towne Expo Center (CotW)

09/26 - 27, 2009 South Towne Expo Center (CotW)

11/21 - 22, 2009 South Towne Expo Center (CotW)

St. George

02/14 - 15, 2009 Dixie Center (CotW)

Ogden

01/03 - 04, 2009 Weber County Fairgrounds (UGCA)

SOURCE

http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/vi...php?f=3&t=3858

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Nope. I'll hit the next one in SLC, but I'll be 4wheeling near Green River during those dates.

I might go, What I'm looking for is powder, I'm out of Varget and IMR4895. Been searching all over the past week and everyone is out. Maybe someone at the gun show will have it.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal
    I might go, What I'm looking for is powder, I'm out of Varget and IMR4895. Been searching all over the past week and everyone is out. Maybe someone at the gun show will have it.
    Have you tried Smith & Edwards?

Quote Originally Posted by davis_b_1
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal
    Have you tried Smith & Edwards?
    Nope. it's a long drive for me and the gun counter won't answer their phone. The shops I have talked to all say they get the same as always, it just sells out right away. The shooting industry is thriving

I made it to the gun show. Did anybody else? I have to say I was scratching my head over how many "farts & craps" booths there were. I haven't been in probably 3 or 4 years, but I don't remember there being anywhere NEAR that much junk. I mean, come on... fresh baked loaves of bread? Indian crafts? Fine crystal china? Seriously?

I swear they'll have neutering services and pedicures soon. Bring on the guns! I wanna see the Gatling guns, the RPG's, the Noise Suppressors.

Ah the good ole days...

Quote Originally Posted by ilanimaka
    I swear they'll have neutering services and pedicures soon. Bring on the guns! I wanna see the Gatling guns, the RPG's, the Noise Suppressors.
    I hear that. I went, it was a total zoo, Had to park a mile away and walk in then it was deep at every booth. I found som mags I wanted but no loading powder. It was ok