Thread: Let's Refuel America!

Let's Refuel America!

Hey guys, I just found out about a GREAT deal that was running a few months ago when you buy a new car.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Me and the wife were talking about this a month or so ago when gas started to slide lower.
    DO those people now just get screwed? are they still guaranteed to pay 3 bucks a gallon? Do they have to pay it? or do they get to keep that price if the gallon slides up again?
    If they are really stupid people, will they continue to pay it or will they shop elsewhere and pay less?
    Since I was up late and got up early, WHY? what am I doing awake?
    What the hell is that smell? is it me? is it something in the garbage can that should of been emptied long before now? why didnt i get this garbage out since garbage day was this morning?
    WHy am I here, and for how long?
    and why do I suddenly feel like spitting on people that got a 2 week trip to the islands for christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty
    Me and the wife were talking about this a month or so ago when gas started to slide lower.
    DO those people now just get screwed? are they still guaranteed to pay 3 bucks a gallon? Do they have to pay it? or do they get to keep that price if the gallon slides up again?
    If they are really stupid people, will they continue to pay it or will they shop elsewhere and pay less?
    Since I was up late and got up early, WHY? what am I doing awake?
    What the hell is that smell? is it me? is it something in the garbage can that should of been emptied long before now? why didnt i get this garbage out since garbage day was this morning?
    WHy am I here, and for how long?
    and why do I suddenly feel like spitting on people that got a 2 week trip to the islands for christmas?
    I don't believe the people prepaid for fuel like airlines and trucking companies do. It was just an incentive to buy a certain car. Similar to free oil changes as an incentive. You don't have to get the free oil changes, but it's there for ya.
    Yes,I think it is your garbage. I keep my cans in the garage so even if I do forget to take them to the curb, the only stink in the house is me.

Oh hell, I know that!
    I was being a tired, smart ass.
    But I do wonder what happens to the deal now that its cheaper. if it was the main incentive, are all the buyers pissed off? or happy cause its cheaper?
    I promise to not post any more smart ass comments till after the second cup of coffee, I am still more than a tad bit jealous of a island trip, especially if its anytime soon in this cold snowy crap. I would trade my left testicle for a trip like that right now

that is how much I pay to fill up my motorcycle, about $3 that is. I wish I could ride it right now.
    The man thong is wrong.

Very few people took advantage of this deal when they were running it because it took all the cash incentives away. I was in the market for a new truck and they said you can either have 15k off or do this gas deal??? WTF! plus in the fine print it said they could end the deal whenever they needed and it was just a card that they gave you and you could go to the participating gas stations and the card would go in first, then your CC and VOILA, 2.99 gas....if it was above $2.99

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.