Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bogley Night Skiing/Boarding

It was good hanging with everyone. Boy is blueeyes fast! She likes to point 'em downhill and cruise. She is a very good skier and great company. I also skied with Joe and Heather for a few runs. Then we met up with fourtycal and Ride On and we all cut up the hills until 9.
    The snow was excellent!!! The temperature was also really nice. I bought a new beanie with headphones sewn inside. I had the tunes going...what a great night!

Gotta do it again soon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca

Boy is blueeyes fast! She likes to point 'em downhill and cruise. She is a very good skier and great company.
    Yep she will leave you spinning in her snow flake vortices.

Blueeyes rocks!

I took this picture of Heather on our last run at Great Western. 2nd to last chair:

My attempt to keep up with the skiers:

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Last night was a blast! Brighton has some excellent night skiing.

Snowflake Vortex ... I like the sound of that. I noticed I am a Bogley Goddess now, any chance of changing that to Snoflake Vortex... I don't feel like much of a goddess..... besides JP says I have to much testosterone.
    Chere'

Only other video I made of the day, I run into Acca at the very end of this run:

That is some nice video Joe. Sweet setup man.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    That is some nice video Joe. Sweet setup man.
    Thanks! I think I want to add a wide angle lens to the setup. I also want to buy one of these, and mount the camera on the nose of my board on a powder day:

http://www.filmtools.com/cleatsuccamm.html

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gardner
    I also want to buy one of these, and mount the camera on the nose of my board on a powder day:

http://www.filmtools.com/cleatsuccamm.html
    Sweet. I've been thinking about something like that.

The only thing to watch out for is when the mount pops off when you're in 2' of powder, especially if you're flexing the board. You'll want to have a safety strap going to your bindings.

I've thought of different "board level" mounts. I'm thinking if you strapped it around your boot, shooting forward, that may get just as good of an angle as that suction cup.

Here's one I did a couple of years ago wakeboarding:

Nice! Love hearing the laughs. Fun stuff for sure!

That was a lot of fun, although I'm sorry to say I didn't get a chance to board with the Bogleyites too much! See, I have this tree addiction...

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather
    That was a lot of fun, although I'm sorry to say I didn't get a chance to board with the Bogleyites too much! See, I have this tree addiction...
    Thats OK Heather addictions of those kind are understood around here. I like the trees too, but need fluffier powder or I end up kissing the tree and that is just awkward.
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather
    Thats OK Heather addictions of those kind are understood around here. I like the trees too, but need fluffier powder or I end up kissing the tree and that is just awkward.
    Yeah the powder definitely helps. I think I wrestled with a couple of trees on that first run, even! One of these days I'll do just a groomer run. Maybe.