Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bogley Night Skiing/Boarding

Bogley Night Skiing/Boarding

We did this last year a few times. Well, fourtycal and company went regularly and the rest of us came a few times too. Anybody up for going on Wednesday the 31st? I have a couple 2 for 1 coupons from Arctic Circle.

We need to get it going on a regular basis. Fourty? Ride On? PunchKing? Anybody?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I think I am going to a wine tasting party that night, but Wed are a great night for skiing.... and I might be able to make it once or twice. How much is night skiing down yonder? And which resort?
    Chere'

Oh whoops. . .Brighton.

"Adult Night" is 16 bones with the discount. . .adult.

I'm pretty sure Brighton is closed for nights on the 31st since it's new years eve. I'd probably be down to hit up a Wednesday night since I have a pass at Brighton.

I am in for some night boarding. If someone plans it I will come. I haven't been yet this year. Hopefully the snow keeps up.
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy125
    I'm pretty sure Brighton is closed for nights on the 31st since it's new years eve. I'd probably be down to hit up a Wednesday night since I have a pass at Brighton.
    I didn't realize that our M-Th passes were good for night! We always bail before 4, but now that I know, I may hit up some night runs if the snow is good!

We should hook up for some runs some time shaggy... I'm sure we are on the same mountain at the same time quite often.

I'm in, I'll be there on the 7th. I work until 5 so will be there as soon as I can. I'm sure Ride-on will come with me if I twist his arm. Now for lunch at Artic circle

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal
    I'm in, I'll be there on the 7th. I work until 5 so will be there as soon as I can. I'm sure Ride-on will come with me if I twist his arm. Now for lunch at Artic circle
    I have two discount passes from Arctic Circle in my wallet. I might be able to make the 7th work. I hope to be recovered by then...

I can come. I have an all day or twilight pass if someone wants to buy it for $40 and use it when they can get a full day out of it instead of half day. Save you $18.00!! I will sell it to you and then buy my night pass. If not guess I will be there at 12pm and see you all when you get there.
    Chere'

7th might work for me too. I work the night of the 6th so I'll sleep during the day. Night riding sounds perfect.

The snow should be pretty good tomorrow night. Everybody still in...

I gotza get clearance from the misses.

Where would y'all meet up?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca

Does she ski? Bring her.
    Chere'

We may stick around, called it quits after 4hrs of fresh tracks today. Today looked something like this:

Enjoy the powder, its deep and fluffy. Best day of the year today.

Me and ride-on are in. going to try and get outa work a few minutes early, hope to pass the park-n-ride around 5:15 if anyone wants to carpool that late.

What time should we expect to meet at the bar? Molly Greens has some damn fine pizza and beer...

Heather and I will be there for first chair. We plan on spending the first few hours lapping Great Western. We will probably bolt around 1 or 2 for lunch down the canyon, then return for Bogley night.

PM me if you want my phone number, easiest way to msg me on the hill is via txt. I don't answer my phone, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    Does she ski? Bring her.
    Nah, she hasn't for several years.

I am in it! Is PunchKing coming this week? If I cant get outta work early I might grab a lift with you guys fourty. Otherwise you all will see me with this kit on: (unless we pick a designated area to meet)

From Friday: http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15389

I am in. Kids are mad at me... told them maybe I would take them next time. They are good little skiers.

I am going to try and get out of work by 11 and head down want to get good use out of my pass. So guess I will meet you all up there somewhere??
    Chere'

Is PunchKing coming this week?
    I can't this week. I will leave my wednesdays open in the future though. Expect to see me next time.
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    So guess I will meet you all up there somewhere??
    We could meet the late comers in the dinner lodge at 6:00 PM. How about at the end of the hall near the restroom, where they usually have the ski conditions posted. Main floor of the eating area. This is where beech and I found Ride On after we lost him for a few runs. Maybe have some chow (not sure when they close) and then hit the slopes.
    I am going to try to get there by 4-4:30 and I will PM you my number so maybe if you are with Joe and Heather we can get some runs in before the rest show up.

OK see ya guys there.

I am going to try and be there by 1. See how that plan works out.
    Chere'