Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog Rescue Turns Ugly

Dog Rescue Turns Ugly

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I hate it when your bitch gets out of control

See, that's why I could never be a cop. I probably would have tasered her crotch until my batteries were dead.

This video made me cry... Laughing!

I pronounce this the funniest video I've seen all week. I'm going to give it a 4.5 out of 5. Thanks for posting this. The only thing that would have made it better would be if the chubby lady got arrested and the dog freed itself just as the rescuers arrived. The son could have cussed a little more too. I think if he tried harder he could have gotten his F bombs from 50% of his total vocabulary to easily 60-70%. So besides those small tweaks, perfect.

Your safety is not my responsibility.

My favorite part is hearing the kid yell "dad... you dumbass" when he makes a dash for the water.

Seriously though, these cops need to go back to the academy for some compassion and situation diffusion training. What they did was correct procedure, but the execution and communication was horrible. The one dumbass cop is even escalating the situation by asking who's fault it was the dog was not on a leash.

Now it's the cop's fault Compassion? The bottom line, stop inbreeding

Best line "GET THIS ON THE NEWS GRAND JUNCTION F@#$ING SUCKS"

The lady was yelling at the cops while the other dudes were rescuing her dog. She seemed more concerned about the drama than her dog. I like the news camera guy's commentary at the end.
    The man thong is wrong.

The guy should have sent in his ugly, foul-mouthed wife to go get the dog.

The cops looked like idiots just standing there for half an hour letting that dog freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Now it's the cop's fault Compassion? The bottom line, stop inbreeding
    Totally agree with JP on this one.

I see the complaint from the white trashers, definitely.

On the other hand, the reactions of the WT's is the very fabric of what makes them WT.

I'm glad the dog was rescued. I don't think Dude should've been thrown in jail over his rage.

The officers were way out of line in how they handled the situation. They let the tough guy complex take over.

Spun Junction.
    Lost On A Hill

Utah Water Log

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    My favorite part is hearing the kid yell "dad... you dumbass" when he makes a dash for the water.

Seriously though, these cops need to go back to the academy for some compassion and situation diffusion training. What they did was correct procedure, but the execution and communication was horrible. The one dumbass cop is even escalating the situation by asking who's fault it was the dog was not on a leash.

Funny shit, but I have to agree with Shane. Cops are supposed to know how to handle confrontation. They are required to take classes for this stuff and here's an example of what not to do (on both side obviously, but the cops should know better; can't fix the inbreeding problems).

I gotta admit, when the guy made a dash for the water I was really hoping he would make it past the cops...

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    I gotta admit, when the guy made a dash for the water I was really hoping he would make it past the cops...
    You are a bigger man than I am. I would have thrown him in.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don

Funny shit, but I have to agree with Shane. Cops are supposed to know how to handle confrontation. They are required to take classes for this stuff and here's an example of what not to do (on both side obviously, but the cops should know better; can't fix the inbreeding problems).

And this is why I couldn't be a cop. I would be mocking people all the time.

I think they call that Trailer Park TV.

This video is loaded with a bunch of retarded idiots. This plays like a clip from the Jerry Springer show.

The family is a bunch of morons, but they can maybe be forgiven as they are not trained to handle a crisis situation.... the biggest crisis in this families past is when mom drinks to much and starts flashing her boob's.

The donut eaters would have gotten a lot further with the family by saying: "Sir, as upsetting as this situation is, we must wait for the rescue team to arrive. If we let you go into the water, and something happened to end your life, who will take care of your wife and kids? Don't you think these people are more important than your dog? We know this is upsetting. But we can't allow you to put your family's well being at risk. Trained rescue personal are on the way".... but instead we get... Taser, mace and arrest everyone. Problem solved, cop-style.

I'm thinking my dog (and most of yours) would have been out of the water without calling anybody.

I cant believe the dood was wearing Cowboys gear. Hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron
    You are a bigger man than I am. I would have thrown him in.
    I totally agree

The donut eaters would have gotten a lot further with the family by saying: "Sir, as upsetting as this situation is, we must wait for the rescue team to arrive. If we let you go into the water, and something happened to end your life, who will take care of your wife and kids? Don't you think these people are more important than your dog? We know this is upsetting. But we can't allow you to put your family's well being at risk. Trained rescue personal are on the way".... but instead we get... Taser, mace and arrest everyone. Problem solved, cop-style.
    Wow, looks to me that video guy showed up after the Inbreeds lost their dog on the ice and after the Po-Po showed up. So, here are the Armchair Quarterbacks drawing some great afterthought and not knowing what unfolded prior to that little camera showing up. Gotta love it

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    So, here are the Armchair Quarterbacks drawing some great afterthought and not knowing what unfolded prior to that little camera showing up. Gotta love it
    There is no excuse for the one cop escalating the situation... before, during or after camera arrival.

And yes.... I'm holding the cops to a higher standard then the family of retards... the cops should have been taught better.

I stopped the video about 24 seconds into it. I wasn't about to allow this batch of shallow gene poolers to rob me of my precious time here on this wonderful planet of ours.