View Poll Results: Egg nog Rum or Wiskey?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rum

17 80.95%
  • Whiskey

4 19.05%

Thread: Egg nog poll

Egg nog poll

Simple question. I prefer Jameson Irish whiskey.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

i kinda wanted a third option: yes, thank you.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

I guess this explains why I dislike eggnog so much. Maybe you have to have it with alcohol, because without alcohol it tastes nasty to me.

I'll take mine with bourbon, hold the egg nog.....

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    I guess this explains why I dislike eggnog so much. Maybe you have to have it with alcohol, because without alcohol it tastes nasty to me.

I agree with you Discgo......egg nog is a NO NO. It's kind of thick and just gross.

I'll just take the shot of either Whiskey or Rum alone please please.

I like eggnog with Brandy, nutmeg and cinnamon.

That's rude! How about non alcoholic
    See you on the Trail

I love plain egg nog. I haven't found many people who do. I like it straight out of the carton, nice and thick. My wife won't drink it if I don't mix it 50/50 with milk.
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron
    Richard, how is that stuff? I like Soy products, just haven't tried that one yet

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron
    Richard, how is that stuff? I like Soy products, just haven't tried that one yet
    whoa! kinda like tofu turkey?
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    I love plain egg nog. I haven't found many people who do. I like it straight out of the carton, nice and thick. My wife won't drink it if I don't mix it 50/50 with milk.
    Word. I used to take it the same way. Until one day at lunch in high school, when I had a whole gallon of it, and someone bet me 50 bucks I couldn't drink the whole thing. I drank approximately 80 ounces of it. It ended up in the garbage can in my psychology class. I felt alot better after that. I no longer drink egg nog.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    Word. I used to take it the same way. Until one day at lunch in high school, when I had a whole gallon of it, and someone bet me 50 bucks I couldn't drink the whole thing. I drank approximately 80 ounces of it. It ended up in the garbage can in my psychology class. I felt alot better after that. I no longer drink egg nog.
    There's a guy who shouldn't even try it with liquor.

Listen and see how many different ways Steve Martin likes his eggnog:

"The ACA is a non-profit organization..."
    - Rich Carlson, the ACA's founder/president/director/self-appointed king

"A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval."
    - Mark Twain

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I like a couple swigs of egg nogg straight from the carton, but other then that I like 3/4 egg nog and 1/4 1% milk. My kids can drink it straight.

I chose rum... but really I don't like alcohol in my egg nog. It just doesn't taste right after you add alcohol.
    Chere'

That would do it. The same type of thing happened with a broccoli salad my wife makes all the time. I was not feeling well and I ate some of her salad. Normally I love broccoli but the salad didn't taste the same on the way back up and I just can't eat it anymore. It was a good salad too.

I couldn't live without eggnog though. I wish it was offered year round.
    The man thong is wrong.

Well Dan, looks like Eggnog is off the shopping list for freezefest. And Jaxx, I agree with your wife. 50/50 for me too. Too thick otherwise. And no booze for me. I am uninhibited enough without it thank you.
    Life is Good

Re: Egg nog poll

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Simple question.
    Neither. Egg nog is food. Booze plus food equals gross.

Here's how to do it: 8oz hot egg nog, 8oz hot milk, four shots of expresso, ahhh.

Good stuff.

Also good with chai tea swapped for the coffee, use 3 bags in 4oz water, sugar it up.

Hi everbuddy!