Thread: so?

so?

What do you used to secure your camp site?
    I don't know if am the first one to think about this but these products could help http://www.stormtec.net/
    What do you think about it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Secure my camp site from flooding? I pack up and go home.

Spam you very much.

My friends and I went camping and he had a stormtec stormbag and I used nothing. The flood came and he tripped and died and I got away safely. Not using stormtec saved my life. I sure miss Carl but that is what you get for using a crappy product.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    I sure miss Carl but that is what you get for using a crappy product.
    hahahahahahahahaha.

WTF would anyone do with this shit in a backpacking camp? Retarded spammer go away.

If in a situation that I worry about flooding I make sure to save the SPAM first.

Why would you carry 1 bag if you are worried about flooding? Wait I have an idea. Each person in your group carries a bag. When you get to an keeper pothole you cut the bag open and pour the contents into the pool. Wa-la. You now can just walk over the pothole. No need for skills or "toolboxes" of gear. Just a bag of biodegradable goo. Unless the goo isn't stable enough to walk on, then you just f'ed yourself over. Eat the bag for sustenance and hope someone finds you, trapped by your goohole, before the bag runs out.
    The man thong is wrong.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Who camps in a flood plain? That's the bigger issue here, not if you have a bag to weight down your tent.

I try to camp outside the water course. That advice is free; just saved you a bunch of money.

I'd just bring dry ice for that situation and freeze the pothole and walk across it!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum