Thread: Show yer Tree! And "other" stuff...

Show yer Tree! And "other" stuff...

Taking some time off for the holidays. Looking around the house I notice the wife has everything decorated up and all christmasie. Makes it nice to be home for 3 weeks. Super proud of the way she decorated the tree this year, she gets better and better each year with her designs. Figured I would show off a bit and invite others to do the same.

SHOW YER TREES!!!!

I know, I know, it's a 60 inch "projection" tv, and the new LCD's are the bomb, yadda yadda yadda. Money has been a little tight and it still has a good picture IMO. :) Maybe next year santa will bring one for me. Also, escuse the mess, been playing all morning with my 2 year old. :)
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Here is Rudolph and the Island of Misfit Toys......

Oh...and this was the day after Thanksgiving, there are presents to hide the cords now.....

OMG I love that theme! That's a timeless cartoon. Great choice. I can't remember that one guys name except he always licks his pick and I would crack up when watching that as a kid. Well made sculptures too. I bet they will be a collectors item and appreciate in value someday. Assuming of course they don't get knocked around at a crazy christmas party. :)

Is that a boxer booty I see behind the tree in the pics? My bro has one and it's the best dog ever. We have a Jack Russell, You can see him in the bottom pic next to the tree.

Cool, I'm glad someone else posted. Thanks man. Sucks making a thread and having no one respond....

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    OMG I love that theme! That's a timeless cartoon. Great choice. I can't remember that one guys name except he always licks his pick and I would crack up when watching that as a kid. Well made sculptures too. I bet they will be a collectors item and appreciate in value someday. Assuming of course they don't get knocked around at a crazy christmas party. :)

Yukon Cornelius!!!

The sculptures are really just resin action figures. There are a bunch under the tree as well....all the major players, from King Moonracer & Bumble....down to little squirls, rabbits & misfit toys..... I went a little nuts with this stuff a few years back, I also have about 10 bobble heads......

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    Is that a boxer booty I see behind the tree in the pics? My bro has one and it's the best dog ever. We have a Jack Russell, You can see him in the bottom pic next to the tree.
    Yes....Boxer, nice eyes! He is a great dog, but game me a few gray hairs along the way......

This will be the before the grandkids arrive photo. After photo to be posted next week.

Quote Originally Posted by erial
    This will be the before the grandkids arrive photo. After photo to be posted next week.
    Oh nice one too! Never seen a little ladder going up before, that is cool. And then is that a santa riding a polar bear in the front there? Another cool idea I've never seen.

And just to make you happy there baldie beech.. I changed the topic to include "stuff". Which is just as cool as the trees IMO.

Ahh WTF. My little boys shoe was laying over by the tree.

The iPhone kinda sucks in the dark...too lazy to get anything else.

Your house is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and tastefully decorated. WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Agreed. I must not let my wife see that pic. She keeps reminding me that we have been in this house for nearly 6 months and I have not painted or hung much on the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Agreed. I must not let my wife see that pic. She keeps reminding me that we have been in this house for nearly 6 months and I have not painted or hung much on the walls.
    get to it Acca! That's what husbands are for. We pick out the color of paint and you guys paint it......

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    get to it Acca! That's what husbands are for. We pick out the color of paint and you guys paint it......
    Yep.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Death of a Christmas Tree

Here is a pic of our cute little tree two years ago.

This year the kids decorated. I only have this pic of them in the process; I was going to take pictures later.

A couple days after getting it up my son calls me at work
    Chere'

I think the elves and I are part of the decorations.
    See you on the Trail