Thread: brian head

brian head

went up today, super windy not much coverage off the groomers they tried to open chair 5 but it pretty much sucked. it just started to snow around 4 when we left. tickets were 20 bucks and probably worth it. they had quite a few rails up most of the ones on top weren't butt check bomb holed out but the ones towards the bottom were nice and icy! hopefully this storm brings us lots of white stuff to hide all the nasties poking out up there!

P.S im looking for people to ride with, im kind of a back country junkie and have a sled if anyone has a few and rides back there alot! let me know i'd love to join. or take trips! snap101@hotmail.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

There is a storm coming through southern Utah today.

Yeah and it looks like a good one too.

ya it's dumping in st george, its been snowing all day!! brian head needs all they can get!

stop by the ski patrol shack and see if dever still runs the show. if he does yell HAAAAAARRRRRK! see if he starts busting up.
    livinutoutdoors.com
    Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.
    The trout do not rise in the cemetery, so you better do your fishing while you are still alive. SGH

sounds like there is a good story behind that one?

we had many good ski days in our youth......

they even named an area after him.....devo pitch, we called it hairy balls drop back then, or bush depending on who was jumping.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    livinutoutdoors.com
    The trout do not rise in the cemetery, so you better do your fishing while you are still alive. SGH

ha ha , ill have to check that one out! i just moved down here last year from up north!

take chair five and behind the patrol shack there should be a sign out log, follow the trail.......
    livinutoutdoors.com

We're all here, because we ain't all there.

Re: brian head

Quote Originally Posted by snap101
    P.S im looking for people to ride with, im kind of a back country junkie and have a sled if anyone has a few and rides back there alot! let me know i'd love to join. or take trips! snap101@hotmail.com
    I've rode around BH for years, mostly go above Beaver anymore but I'd be up for some BH area. What Sled do you have?

i have a RMK 800 with a 56. do you have a sled? i have been eyeing the mt holly area but i have no one down here to ride with, especially with the gear!

Deepest powder day I ever had was at Brian Head. I think we will be down there in the last week of Jan.

If you want to meet up for some turns at the resort, I'd be down for it.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by snap101
    i have a RMK 800 with a 56. do you have a sled? i have been eyeing the mt holly area but i have no one down here to ride with, especially with the gear!

I have a KK 900, E-mail me. I know the Beaver area well.(and Brianhead)

cougar at netutah dot com

I have all my own avy gear, I'm guessing that's the "gear" you are talking about, also have a 4-place enclosed, with heater.
    Kurt

Hey Joe did you go down this weekend? They got 30+ inches! Devo retired last year so he is no longer up there he runs a guide business and leather shop now. Snap did you make it up there?
    livinutoutdoors.com

We stayed north for this storm. But I think we will be in St George next weekend. I'm hoping to get in two full days at BH, maybe Thurs - Friday or Monday - Tuesday.

i didn't make it up there! but im headed to logan to ride some back country this weekend! im excited to see some powder again!!

should be good, check for the depth hoar
    livinutoutdoors.com

the snow was sick up there! it was pretty wind blown but we stayed on the north faces and got to have 2 sweet runs of face shot after face shot. i spent most of the day making sure my sled was not going to blow up!

too bad about the sled. Any pics of the face shots?
    livinutoutdoors.com