Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Killer Bunnies (Game)

I just ordered the blue starter kit and the orange booster, never played but it sounds like fun. Should I have gotten another one before the orange booster?
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Purple and Red are both before Orange. You'll be alright with our Purple, but you should definitely get red. I love the game, and I hope you do too!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Does the blue starter kit come with the Yellow booster always....? Mine did, but if yours didn't you'll need that too before orange.

From Wikipedia....
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia

• The Blue set is the starter deck, and contains eight Carrots.
    • The Yellow booster deck adds four additional Carrots to the game, and, as of the Epsilon edition, is included with the Blue starter deck.
    • The Red booster deck (2003) adds Red Bunnies, which are bunnies that have built-in abilities that additionally benefit the player. This booster also adds four additional Carrots to the game.
    • The Violet booster deck (2003) adds Specialty Bunnies, which are uncolored bunnies which may only be matched with each other to form Bunny Triplets. This booster adds the last four Carrots to the game and the twenty-sided dice.
    • The Orange booster deck (2004) adds Pawns to the game, which allow certain dice to be re-rolled when a player has them in its possession, as well as allowing certain cards to be played twice before discarding. You can also make a bunny triplet with a pawn of any color and two bunnies of that same color.
    • The Green booster deck (2004) adds Zodiac cards to the game. Players collect Zodiac cards similarly to Carrots, and at the end of the game, but before the Magic Carrot is revealed, one Zodiac card is revealed to be the winning Zodiac symbol, which grants the holder of the respective Zodiac card greater chances of obtaining the Magic Carrot. Half-color bunnies have also been added, where these bunnies may be treated as either of two different colors.
    • The Twilight White booster deck (2005) adds The White Stuff, whose holder is granted the exclusive use of a white die which may be substituted for any unfavorable die roll.
    • The Stainless Steel booster deck (2005) adds Super Bunnies, which are more powerful but incur additional consequences if they are removed from play.
    • The Perfectly Pink booster deck (2006) adds Pink Bunnies, which are similar to Red Bunnies, but are more powerful. It also adds Ranks which may be assigned to bunnies, allowing the player owning the highest-ranked Bunny a special privilege.
    • The Wacky Khaki booster deck (2006) adds additional Ranks into the game.
    • The Ominous Onyx booster deck (2007) adds Mysterious Places to the game. Players can play Mysterious Place cards, and during the game, the last player to draw one is granted the privilege of deciding the destiny of cards with a yellow ball with a red stripe in the picture. At the end of the game before the Winning Zodiac is revealed, the small Mysterious Place deck is inspected, and the player holding the Mysterious Place which matches the one at the bottom of the deck may take all Zodiacs of one color/type from any opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent K25 View Post
    Does the blue starter kit come with the Yellow booster always....? Mine did, but if yours didn't you'll need that too before orange.[/LIST]
    Yes. Blue & yellow do come together.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

We just got ours --WAY FUN! Can't wait til the weekend when the kids are all here...
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org