Thread: Wszystkiego Najlepszego! Kapitan Sparrow!

Wszystkiego Najlepszego! Kapitan Sparrow!

Happy Birthday Kapitan! It's been wonderful getting to know you on Bogley and even better drinking beers with ya!!! Have a fabulous birthday doing something fun tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Happy Birthday!
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Kapitan!
    Chere'

Happy Birthday

Thank you ladies and gents! Alison you did some back breaking work there in figuring out how to say happy birthday in my beautiful language

Ten years ago I celebrated my 21 by missing out on a concert and going instead to a nice little Irish pub on 18th Street in New York where I got drunk on many pints of Guinness 10 years later, I'll be most happy if I don't get drunk, ehhh. My young body can't handle the alcohol as well as my younger body could, heh.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Thank you ladies and gents! Alison you did some back breaking work there in figuring out how to say happy birthday in my beautiful language

Ten years ago I celebrated my 21 by missing out on a concert and going instead to a nice little Irish pub on 18th Street in New York where I got drunk on many pints of Guinness 10 years later, I'll be most happy if I don't get drunk, ehhh. My young body can't handle the alcohol as well as my younger body could, heh.

Wszystkiego Najlepszego? That's too cute! I thought Alison was just throwing some "made-up" words out there....sweet that it's your native language. Happy birthday youngster! Only another year to go to get to your next one! Hehehe
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Quote Originally Posted by Randi

Wszystkiego Najlepszego? That's too cute! I thought Alison was just throwing some "made-up" words out there....sweet that it's your native language. Happy birthday youngster! Only another year to go to get to your next one! Hehehe
    Don't get yourself fooled Randi. I do makeup my own words all the time. It's usually after a few good dark beers though.

Again! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAPITAN. If I lived there, I'd take you out and get you drunk tonight. HAHA!!!

Feliz birthday anos Kap. We kids in our 30's are just barely getting started. The good years are behind us, the great years are ahead of us and the best years are the ones we're living right now!

Enjoy them!

In the entire history of humankind, I can't imagine living at a better moment.
    We all pulled the lucky straw.

Happy Birthday!
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Thank you. I can't imagine a better day to celebrate my birthday since it is on Friday that they serve Menudo soup at the local joint Lunch time!
    "Always look at the bright side of life"