Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few photos of my adventure

What fun pictures! You are so dang cool!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Awesome report. Your photos are great and it sounds like you had an awesome time.

I just got back into town myself. I'll have to post up a few photos too when I get settled. 2 weeks in Kauai and now snow on the lawn. bollocks.
    Thanks guys!! Yes Acca, get some photos up. Photos of lush jungle and beautiful beaches are always nice this time of year.

Re: one more photo

Quote Originally Posted by RedMan
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    I love the squatters and the hose. Who needs to toilet paper when you have a hose?
    Believe it or not they think toilet paper is disgusting and unclean.
    Water cultures vs paper cultures.
    I kind of have to agree, I guess. Does seem a bit more "clean" Is there a built in "hot air dryer" for the final step? How do they get around the wetness factor?

I can feel this thread hitting the rubbish bin, sorry abirken. But you just rock to hard for the general forums
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Re: one more photo

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMan
    I love the squatters and the hose. Who needs to toilet paper when you have a hose?
    Believe it or not they think toilet paper is disgusting and unclean.
    Water cultures vs paper cultures.
    I kind of have to agree, I guess. Does seem a bit more "clean" Is there a built in "hot air dryer" for the final step? How do they get around the wetness factor?

I can feel this thread hitting the rubbish bin, sorry abirken. But you just rock to hard for the general forums
    If I ever get to build a house or add on to the one that I have now, I'm putting in a bidet. Once you have used one, you'll never be satisfied with paper again.

How's that for rubbish bin material? Now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

Sounds like a great trip.

Very cool! Thanks for sharing the pictures, I'm jealous! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Heather
    THANK YOU HEATHER! But seriously, I should be the one jealous of YOU. I think I read somewhere you have land in Costa Rica with a view of Lago de Arenal, correct? HAHA!!! Now that makes me jealous. I hope it turns into everything you all want it to be. :) We priced out parcels of land last time we were in CR. Hopefully SOMEDAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather
    THANK YOU HEATHER! But seriously, I should be the one jealous of YOU. I think I read somewhere you have land in Costa Rica with a view of Lago de Arenal, correct? HAHA!!! Now that makes me jealous. I hope it turns into everything you all want it to be. :) We priced out parcels of land last time we were in CR. Hopefully SOMEDAY.
    Yes, we do have land, we can see Lake Nicaragua on a clear day. I think it will be wonderfully fantastic. I think living there, we will be able to travel easier, so maybe I can make it to some of those places where you went to!