Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abirken and the monkey

Abirken and the monkey

HA! So I am officially back and fighting some jet lag but I had SUCH an awesome time. Below is the highlight of the trip. The Balinese people have a reason for EVERYTHING. I like their way of thinking. So after this monkey got done pissing down my leg and allover my shorts, everyone got a good laugh and the locals said to me, "Male monkey pee on woman means woman will have many male admirers. Good luck for you." Hope you guys laugh as much as I did when I saw these photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nothing like getting peed on

People pay a lot of money for action like that...

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Welcome home!

Gosh.....nothing like wearing a pair of good ol' monkey pee-soaked pants in a hot, humid climate. Hopefully you didn't have to get back on a tour bus! I would think that the additional male admirers don't come around until after you've changed your clothing!

The pictures are really cute though - looking forward to seeing more from your trip.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Really cool pictures Alison and one heck of a story to tell people. If I ever spend the money and 24 hours flying to Bali I wanna make sure the damn monkey pees on me too. It makes for a great photo opportunity. Plus I imagine monkeys only eat fruits so the pee smell can't be that bad, probably frutti Anyway, welcome back Alison and I look forward to more pics and stories.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    Welcome home!

Gosh.....nothing like wearing a pair of good ol' monkey pee-soaked pants in a hot, humid climate. Hopefully you didn't have to get back on a tour bus! I would think that the additional male admirers don't come around until after you've changed your clothing!

The pictures are really cute though - looking forward to seeing more from your trip.

Girl it was just straight up gross and unfortunately at the beginning of our trip that day. Good news is, Monkey piss doesn't smell. HAHA!!!! Thank god for good old air condition in our car to dry it quickly. Oh and yea, thank goddness for antibacterial hand wipes.

OMG I was wondering where you were for so long. Missed ya bad babe. I declare that the funniest picture I've seen all year. The expression of surprise and horror on your face is priceless.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    ALISON!!!!!

I MISSED YOU!!!!

Those are priceless pics . Have fun beating off the male admirers

Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    People pay a lot of money for action like that...

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Re: Abirken and the monkey

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    HA! So I am officially back and fighting some jet lag but I had SUCH an awesome time. Below is the highlight of the trip. The Balinese people have a reason for EVERYTHING. I like their way of thinking. So after this monkey got done pissing down my leg and allover my shorts, everyone got a good laugh and the locals said to me, "Male monkey pee on woman means woman will have many male admirers. Good luck for you." Hope you guys laugh as much as I did when I saw these photos.

OMG! These are the funniest pictures ever!
    The look on your face in both pictures is priceless!
    UGH to monkey pee!
    Aren't you glad that "males" of the non-monkey variety don't do "that" to show their admiration?????
    I'm pretty sure I'd turn gay if that were the case!

I LOVE these pictures!
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

That is CLASSIC..... So glad you captured it on film, what a memory....

Bad Monkey!!! Needs to be spanked for sure

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    OMG I was wondering where you were for so long. Missed ya bad babe. I declare that the funniest picture I've seen all year. The expression of surprise and horror on your face is priceless.
    I'm here, I'm here!! Over the last couple of months, I've just had so much going on with personal commitments so it left me limited time to toodle around on the web. But I am here!! Thank you for the compliments on my photo. HEHE! It was pretty freakin hysterical even though I had to run around in damp shorts all day. Blech!

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    ALISON!!!!!

I MISSED YOU!!!!

Those are priceless pics . Have fun beating off the male admirers

Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Thanks sister! It was priceless for sure. BTW: Bogley Snowfest? I'm down to get the planning started. Let's do it girl!

Both your and his (monkey) expressions are priceless! Did you two have to reherse this and how many takes were there?!

I get the feeling that this monkey knew exactly what he was up to!

Thanks for the smile of the day that will last a REAL long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck
    Both your and his (monkey) expressions are priceless! Did you two have to reherse this and how many takes were there?!

I get the feeling that this monkey knew exactly what he was up to!

Thanks for the smile of the day that will last a REAL long time!
    YOU ARE SO WELCOME! It was one of the MOST unexpected events ever in my life. Out of the blue, he ran up and climbed up my shoulder so this prompted me to sit down on the steps where he proceeded to make his way down to my lap and do his business. I was SO THANKFUL he didn't do the number 2 on me. HAHA!!!!

Thats classic, you both have the same expression!
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedMan
    Thats classic, you both have the same expression!
    HAHAHA!!! That's why I thought this was so funny!! Not to mention you can see the freaking pee pee allover my left leg on my shorts.