Thread: Where To Shoot In St. George?

Where To Shoot In St. George?

I am heading down south tomorrow for Thanksgiving and am curious if anyone knows some good out of the way public areas to do some rifle/pistol shooting. Thanks!
    Let's Roll

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ME ME!!!

If you get on S. River rd and follow it until it ends, there is a lot of good spots out that way. 2-3 miles maybe? Then depending on where you are, there is a lot of good spots out by the Bloomington caves. Just google Navajo rd in st george and that dirt road will take you out away from civilization.

Just don't be an ass and leave a big mess like you'll see other people have done when ya go.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

I'd second going out S. River Rd. You'll cross into AZ after about a mile on the
    gravel. You can shoot anywhere out there. Be careful where you shoot around St George, I think it's illegal to target shoot within city limits.

Have fun,
    Win
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

Thanks! I always bring a bag for my own garbage and try to clean up after othrs as well.
    Let's Roll

Similar Threads

1. This guy can shoot - FAST
    By accadacca in forum Hunting & Shooting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 11:20 AM
  2. EPIC SHOOT OUT
    By accadacca in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 04:45 PM
  3. Shoot then Run (gif)
    By Sombeech in forum Hunting & Shooting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:51 PM
  4. Thanksgiving Shoot Out
    By Sombeech in forum Hunting & Shooting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 11:02 PM
  5. 3D shoot at Hill AFB
    By HEADHUNTER in forum Hunting & Shooting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 07:00 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

places to shoot in st george utah

where to go shooting in st george utah

target shooting near toquerville ut

where to shoot guns in st george

where to shoot guns near saint George.

where is good places to take pictures in st george utahgun shooting in st georgewhere to go shooting near st george utplaces to go shooting in st george utahwere to go shooting around st goerge uthttp:www.bogley.comforumshowthread.php33176-Where-To-Shoot-In-St-Georgest george tsrget shooting arizona borderWhere to target shoot st george utahshooting spots st georgewhere can I go to shoot near St George Utahopen shooting areas in hurricane utshooting near st george utahlegal areas to shoot a gun in St George Utahst george utah shootingswhere you can shoot around st. George utahblm shooting st george utwhere is legal to shoot guns in saint georgeareas to go shooting around st george utahtarget shooting in st george where can you shoot in st.george