Thread: '07 Suzuki V-Strom (DL1000) dual sport

'07 Suzuki V-Strom (DL1000) dual sport

Hey guys, I am the original owner of this EXCELLENT condition 2007 DL1000. It is very well cared for and has a brand new set of Metzeler Tourance tires (tires have 300 miles on them). Always garage stored and never dropped, this bike is a beauty. I have had absolutely zero problems with this bike.

11,205 miles - 90% of which are highway miles commuting to work. The other 10% comprise of mountain twisties and a small amount of dirt road travel. Gas mileage is excellent at 45mpg highway, and usually at least 35 in other mixed use. Truthfully I have been very easy on this bike and enjoy just cruising - I'm no peg grinder :)

I've finally come to terms with selling her.. and here's the deal: I don't have to commute any more and though I really enjoy my mountain rides, we have a 5 month old daughter now and I have been increasingly uneasy about riding lately.....

It is a very comfortable highway cruiser with more than enough passing power, and it is equally at home carving the canyons as it is touring the dirt roads. (Ex: Over Guardsman Pass down into Heber)

Otherwise stock, here are the added accessories included with bike:

-Madstad windshield bracket - creates a customized airflow pattern for the stock suzuki shield with vertical and fore/aft adjustment.

-Heated hand grips - I'll commute on the highway down to about 35 degrees with these grips.

-magnetic tank bag with map holder and plenty of space for food/drinks for the entire day.

Complete specs shown here:

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products...ction=FEATURES

Thanks for looking, and email with any questions!

Ian
    Attached Images Attached Images       

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement