Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BYU vs. UTAH SMACK TALK!!!

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ice, I almost feel bad talking smack with you. You make it too easy. What you are doing is not smack, it is more like playing "i'm rubber, you're glue."

Let's take a look at your "context." Your posts are all over the place. One minute, you are posting beautiful pictures of BYU coeds, and the next posting pictures of chubby Utah chicks flipping off their friends. The next post, you try to imply that BYU coeds are fat, when in fact, your previous posts have shown the BYU girls to be quite good looking. Then, you post a picture of a fat girl in a thong, when we've already established that BYU girls don't wear thongs. I'm confused.

And once the fat chick card has been played, you can't simply change the fat chicks around and then say "I know you are but what am I?" It's mindless.

Tailgate smack? TAILGATE smack? You can't be serious? TAILGATING????

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    You can't be serious? TAILGATING????
    I should have known that tailgating was beyond your realm of comprehension...

Hey Crappy... just curious... was your bus shorter than the other buses at your school???

I think some of you Zoobies might be jealous you don't have an Octobong to tailgate with....

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I think some of you Zoobies might be jealous you don't have an Octobong to tailgate with....
    That was the most boring video I could possibly imagine. Did anyone there even know how to use that thing?

I'll bet this guy does...

Again Ice, try and keep a consistent theme here. Either zoobs drink or they don't.

BYU Football Highlights vs TCU

Well done Axe. That is good smack. Now I have nothing to resort to, except personal attacks. I wasn't sure you were going to figure it out... Dammit!

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Ok you two why don't you back up your mouth.

Carpy if the Y fails to win then you and I will canyoneer Deer Creek next fall.

Ice if the U fails to win then you and i will canyoneer Entrajo, Granary, Pleaides, and other Moab canyons.

Now that's a hedged bet.

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner
    Ha! Win or lose my man. I'll be in Zion/St. George for a week starting Monday. We can run something then, if you want.
    Ice if the U fails to win then you and i will canyoneer Entrajo, Granary, Pleaides, and other Moab canyons.
    Does Ice still do canyons? I think his wife pulled the plug...

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Ha! Win or lose my man. I'll be in Zion/St. George for a week starting Monday. We can run something then, if you want.
    I will be heading down to the SW Utah for Thanksgiving weekend.

Wasn't quite sure what I was going to do. Had some ideas but nothing set in stone yet.

Does Ice still do canyons? I think his wife pulled the plug...
    He has been MIA for quite some time.

He has been MIA for quite some time.
    Hey, I'm not some one trick pony.... I've just been indulging a few of my other passions lately...

Not many gear heads on this forum to trade wit and wisdom with....
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Come on guys If you really hate each other why don't you arrange a meet up and resolve your differences this way:

Soccer hools
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Kapitan
    I like you more all the time
    Our entire country should do that(dems vs, rep)
    Winner take all, no rules.

And before anyone says the dems might win--
    consider the rep. have Arnold and Chuck Norris.

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7

Don't forget all the members of the NRA!
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7

Don't forget all the members of the NRA!
    Ahhh yes that we do.

ah lets get ready to ruuumblllllllle

WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID....

GO UTES!!!

The UTES beat the Y like a red headed step child....How does that loss taste...
    "You can judge the character of a man by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him"

If it hadn't been expected it it might taste worse.

I watched the game with a bunch of Ute fans....all game they were nervous and I was hopeful....then the 4th quarter happened. YIKES!

Utah's defense looked good. What I can't understand is why Hall made the decisions he did? He was never pressured very hard on the INT plays. And that one right before the half...there wasn't a BYU receiver in site!

Good game Utes.

What a night. The atmosphere was just awesome. BYU did freak me out for a while. It was basically Collie vs. the Utes with a little running game mixed in. Collie is going to make a great receiver at the next level. Man is he FAST!

What drives me nutz is the delusional cougs fans that can never give credit where due credit is due. (Not on bogley but others boards.)

They say the better team didn't win. Look, the defense made Max Hall throw those picks and they stripped the ball during the fumble. I forget how many tipped balls the defense caused and they also should of had a few other picks. Max hall did have a bad game but hell the defense was the major reason for this. Some of the coug fans need to lay off the pipe.

Agreed. You'd have to be up in the night if you don't believe Utah's coaching staff embarrassed BYU last night. Utah was well prepared, and their defense was completely on cue. BYU is just too predictable, and too vanilla.

I'd put BYU's athletes up against the U's anytime. Unfortunately, a team isn't just about athletes. Props to Utah for putting the whole package together.

Good luck in the BCS. Not sure who I want to see you play. Maybe 'Bama? Utah will kill any ACC or Big Easy team, methinks. I'd love to see a competitive game with the big boys. And yeah, I'll be rooting for the U.