Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BYU vs. UTAH SMACK TALK!!!

A little boy and his mother were walking through a Provo cemetery, when they came upon a headstone that read: "Here lies a BYU graduate and a good man." The little boy asked his mother, "Mommy, why did they bury two people in there?"

A guy in a Salt Lake City bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a BYU joke?" The guy replies, "Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I am 6' tall, 200 lbs. and I am a BYU Graduate. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", 225 lbs. and he is a BYU Graduate. The guy right next to him is 6'5", 250 lbs. and he is also a BYU Graduate. Now, you still wanna tell me that joke?" The first guy says, "No, not if I'm going to have to explain it three times"

It was reported that the BYU Football Coach Bronco Mendanhall will only be dressing 20 players for the Utah game ...the rest of the players will have to dress themselves!

Did you hear that the BYU library burned to the ground? All five books in the library were completely destroyed... the football team is really upset by the fire; they hadn't colored in two of the books yet!

What's the only sign of intelligent life in Provo? Salt Lake City: 54 Miles

What does the average BYU student get on his SAT? Drool

How do you get a BYU Graduate off your front porch? Pay him for the pizza

What did the BYU grad say to the Utah grad? "Welcome to McDonalds. May I take your order please?"

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work.The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and smile, gave him a broom and said, "Your first job will be to sweep the store." "But, I'm a BYU graduate," the young man replied indignantly, "I even played football there!" "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that," said the manager. "Here, give me the broom, I better show you how."

A BYU football player was almost killed today in a tragic horseback riding accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death.Luckily, the manager of the Wal-Mart came out an unplugged the horse just in time.

Go Utes!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ah yes, Iceaxe trying to talk smack again. I would respond, but I'll just refer you to last year's thread, where Ice got his ass handed to him in the smack arena. (Even using some of the same jokes, very nice...)

http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9330

Your smack is weak, but welcome back to posting again. But, that said, at least everyone knows Utah is actually fielding a decent team this year. Their fan base doesn't have to resort to regurgitating jokes from 1988, like the last couple years.

Don't get your Cougar skinned thong in a wad..... just trying to add a little excitement around this place.... Or maybe you wouldn't understand as the smack yak is a heterosexual thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent K25
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Friends don't let friends be Cougar fans.
    What do you have against Washington State?
    Nice diversion tactic. It's nice to see a BYU fan disassociating himself from his team. That's pride right there!!! Thick and thin baby! Thick and thin!!!!

Ice: I'd like to let you know that I always appreciate jokes, even if they are the same from last year - I get a chuckle out of them. They just wouldn't be so funny if they weren't true.

Or maybe you wouldn't understand as the smack yak is a heterosexual thing.

Ha. When your smack is weak, just call your opponents gay. Here, let me try. This is what I call real "yak smack."

The difference between Utah and BYU fans...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice one Ice. Funny and true. But I think you forgot to show the context of where that thong came from. This should help...

And here is the more accurate scale...

I'll admit. THAT was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by shlingdawg
    Nice diversion tactic. It's nice to see a BYU fan disassociating himself from his team. That's pride right there!!! Thick and thin baby! Thick and thin!!!!
    That one was pretty weak. I throw in some humor and you try to turn it on me? I thought it was the BYU guys who have no fun? You can't even get a joke.

That one was pretty weak. I throw in some humor and you try to turn it on me? I thought it was the BYU guys who have no fun? You can't even get a joke.
    Notice the ? Did you see it, yeah, the big ???

Just in case you missed it:

Notice the ? Did you see it, yeah, the big ???

Just in case you missed it:

And AGAIN....you can't even get a joke. This is a vicious cycle here...

In addition to the previous picture...looks like none of these Utes can figure out which private parts they want to rub together. Although they do seem to agree that when rubbing privates with another man it must be done while in the air.

and the all time classic...

A man with a camera who knows how to use it.
    Life is Good

Recycled stuff again. BYU might need the "lord" to step in again.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=H_azY1iPr9U[/youtube]

Why is the girl in the 2nd to last picture flipping off her friend?

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    Nice one Ice. Funny and true. But I think you forgot to show the context of where that thong came from.
    Here ya go crappy.... in "context"....

I think it's about time to start tailgating.....

No matter what happens this weekend one fact still remains.... BYU fans totally suck at tailgating.