Thread: Hennessy Hammocks

Hennessy Hammocks

A guy I work with just sent me this website for a hammock that he's owned for a couple years. He loves his and said he'd slept in single digit temps in it and stayed warm. Anyone else out there every see or use these? I love that they're incredibly light weight and seem to have a lower impact to the surrounding environment. He indicated that he's also used his a tent with his trekking poles when no trees were around. They look cool, but I'm wondering what other's experiences are with them?

http://hennessyhammock.com/catalogue.html
    Leave No Trace

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I love hammocks. I've slept (attempted) in a small backpacking one a couple of times. It was too skinny, I couldn't switch around in my sleeping bag.

I'd love to get one of these though. There's nothing like putting your feet up. It looks like I'd be quite comfy in one of these.

years ago i saw a lot of talk of these on the backpacker.com forums. maybe try there as well for some 1st hand input.

i heard lots of good things about them tho.
    signature

I have two and have been using them on and off for the last 4-5 years. They are great! Sleeping in on for me was more comfy than sleeping at home (until I splurged and bought a pricy bed after tweaking my back).

I used mine all over Utah and I have had to be creative in hanging it in some locations but it

[quote=Bad Karma]

I used mine all over Utah and I have had to be creative in hanging it in some locations but it
    Life is Good

Older post...but check out Clark Jungle Hammock....they here in SLC.

http://www.junglehammock.com/

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum