Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone dress up for Halloween? what...no pictures?

Anyone dress up for Halloween? what...no pictures?

I know it's afterthefact but I just noticed that I couldnt find new pics of anyone for Halloween. So, here are a few from me...since I was actually home for the event this year.
    ...I'd of had more pics but I'm the only one in my house who likes halloween...go figure
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That cobbed web porch is awesome!

I'm the nun. The chainsaw killer is Chris, an army buddy.

Dan, that is excellent. Kudos to all three of you. -R

that's pretty adorable, discgo. a brilliant costume pair.

I did decorate our front porch and my husband scared the crap out of all the kids with an ugly mask. The skeleton head that is hanging in front of our door was motion sensor and would swing up/down and screaming when the kids would come up. Was really funny because my youngest son was horrified of it and thought he'd shoot it with his gun from his cowboy costume. I didn't dress up b/c I've been under the weather and barely pulled off the trick or treating part.

Disgo, your son is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Thanks for the compliments guys.

abirken- I loved the picture of your son shooting the skull.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    Thanks for the compliments guys.

abirken- I loved the picture of your son shooting the skull.
    Thanks DiscGo! I know I've said it before but your son is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo precious!!! What a handsome little baby!! Wanna just squeeze him. HEHE!!

Discgo, love the little monkey - and the tree is a great idea! BSOD is wacky - what a geek! - but maybe you should have been a banana? Keep up the theme!

abirken, I think I need a moving skeleton thingy. My kids would be using laser blasters on it, though!

Don, you're one hawt nun... One-upmanship, though: A few years back (oh, about 1990?) I was Jesus, when we went to a nightclub one year. Unfortunately, there were about 5 of us Jesi there. The rest, though, were one form or another of triumphant Jesus, in flowing white robes, halos, lovely smooth tresses & beards. I was crucified Jesus - real crown of thorns (ouch) and lots of blood, burlap robes & dishevelment. Big wooden cross, too. Yep, Don, I played your boss.... Wish I could find pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    Discgo, love the little monkey - and the tree is a great idea! BSOD is wacky - what a geek! - but maybe you should have been a banana? Keep up the theme!

abirken, I think I need a moving skeleton thingy. My kids would be using laser blasters on it, though!

Don, you're one hawt nun... One-upmanship, though: A few years back (oh, about 1990?) I was Jesus, when we went to a nightclub one year. Unfortunately, there were about 5 of us Jesi there. The rest, though, were one form or another of triumphant Jesus, in flowing white robes, halos, lovely smooth tresses & beards. I was crucified Jesus - real crown of thorns (ouch) and lots of blood, burlap robes & dishevelment. Big wooden cross, too. Yep, Don, I played your boss.... Wish I could find pics.
    Ran into a dude dressed as a Jesuit Monk at a party friday night and made a big deal about how I was gonna kick his ass for being a Jesuit. It was pretty funny. Didn't see a Jesus there; would have been funny.

We didn't decorate our house much, but got dressed up for some candy

One of those udders is pointing upwards.

OK that is just very naughty!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    ...very nice though
    There were young girls(13,14,15) dressed like that in my neighborhood...I must be getting old 'cause all I could think of was ' does your mother know you are dressed like that?! and, 'I am a dirty old man'

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    ...very nice though
    There were young girls(13,14,15) dressed like that in my neighborhood...I must be getting old 'cause all I could think of was ' does your mother know you are dressed like that?! and, 'I am a dirty old man'

Nice pics Joe! Raggedy Ann and Andy?

My 2 year old got a lotta laughs with his getup. Sorry so small, I blame the wife. We added a grease pencil mustache for holloween.

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    Nice pics Joe! Raggedy Ann and Andy?
    Randy Ann and Andy?
    Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    My 2 year old got a lotta laughs with his getup. Sorry so small, I blame the wife. We added a grease pencil mustache for holloween.
    Very cute! Great backgrounds, too.