Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm cashing out my 401ks for AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and AMMO

Quote Originally Posted by adventureclimber
    My theory is we won't see a major push against the 2nd ammendment for a while.
    Not to further hi-jack this thread, but...

Text of H.R. 6257: Assault Weapons Ban Reauthorization Act of 2008
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...bill=h110-6257

I say anytime is the right time to expand your collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Howdy and Welcome to the site, AC

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    The political forum has been a little boring lately. Same old same old.

This is very entertaining.

Thanks!
    Chere'

So this one time at crazy murderer camp...

There were no guns, the democrats said we didn't need them to have a good time. ;)
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

I'm cashing in for a Chainsaw.

No wait.... a Chainsaw Gun.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I'm cashing in for a Chainsaw.

No wait.... a Chainsaw Gun.

Got one of those for Christmas last year, only used it a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX
    AK-47's will be the least expensive and less accurate for longer range shooting. As for AR-15's, I think that the Rock river models are the best out of the box. I would like to build one myself with all of the good parts. Plan on getting on a waiting list, as they are about 12 weeks out. I haven't checked lately on .223 ammo, but earlier this year there was a huge shortage due to the manufacturers sending supplies for the war. I went to 4 different stores besides 2 sportsman warehouses in one day and none of them had any .223 ammo.
    My Bushmaster m4 AR-15 is great. I've never had a problem with the bushmasters. I get all my .223 ammo from Cheaper than Dirt.com. It's incredibly cheap and still great ammo. You can buy the ammo cans that have something like 1000 rounds.

I'm sure it'll kill liberal dems just as well as rabbits (at least I hope so).
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    Rabbits run faster.

Re: I'm cashing out my 401ks for AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and

Quote Originally Posted by MY T PIMP
    I've got a few 401ks floating around from old jobs that add up to a maybe a few thousand bucks. I figure with the market and who's likely going to control our government next, its a good to move my money and invest in assault rifles and handguns. I don't have an AR-15 or an AK and think it is time to for some new aquisitions.

I'm considering Rock River or Bushmaster BUT,

Please advise me on brands and choices you enjoy and have.
    That may be a better investment than gold. Don't overlook the value of a Mauser. The SKS is a pretty good piece, too.
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

As a member of the left-leaning contingent of this group, I'd like to invite you to send your first volley my way. I eagerly await it.

By the way, if you've done murder before, Nancy, why not tell us all about it???

-- Wm Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Rabbits run faster.
    But rabbits can't make laws outlawing the gun and send stormtroopers to collect it.

It's funny to me that the term liberal or conservative is defined as a certain thing and there's no accounting for the odd gun toting democrat or gay republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    gun toting democrat
    That's a Libertarian

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Quote Originally Posted by Don
    gun toting democrat
    That's a Libertarian
    Oh, I know. I really like the Libertarian party, it makes sense to me. The only thing I have found that I don't like about them is thier stance on workers unions. And the fact that nationally they have a snowballs chance in hell...

("nelsonccc" sure got quiet. Wonder if the report I filed with the FBI concerning his post about killing people has anything to do with it?)

-- Wm Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Coyote
    ("nelsonccc" sure got quiet. Wonder if the report I filed with the FBI concerning his post about killing people has anything to do with it?)
    Liberal dems are people? I thought it was like killing a rabbit or a coyote, nobody cares, open season.

I jest of course, just a little bit.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Coyote
    Liberal dems are people? I thought it was like killing a rabbit or a coyote, nobody cares, open season.

I jest of course, just a little bit.
    Don't worry, when a fat balding white boy in flip-flops tries out a little smack talk, it could only be taken as a joke.

-- Wm Blake

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...o/6099085.html

[quote]"Liberals like to ban guns. That's what it comes down to," said Sullivan, 25, a Texas Christian University student.

Sullivan was among hundreds scrambling to buy a weapon Thursday at the gun store Cheaper Than Dirt!