Thread: Stupid dreams

Stupid dreams

I just remembered my dream from last night and it was ridiculous. I was crossing the border into China and was asked by the border guard how much money I was bringing in. I said about $600 so they asked to see it. Their attention was turned to one bill which they thought of as suspicious. No wonder! It was a freaking $48 bill! Not $20, not $50. $48! Stupid ass dreams.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

<------- Dream interpretation expert ******

/confusious say....

China represents your mother, or it could represent oppression. Sometimes both.

Currency represents security, lack of currency represents lack of security. Did you feel in the dream that $600 was enough to get you by? or where you concerned about that amount? We learn about strange currencys next semester sorry. Ahhh my professor say unmarked currency mean strange sexual preferences. A guard represents a choice or secret you are keeping. A border represents a place outside your comfort zone.

****Translating******

*grows fu man chu and adopts old and wise Japanese voice *

You a very concern about you very strange ahhh... sexual preferences and wish to make a long and hard journey to tell your mother about them. This been troubling you a long time grasshopper and you feel a very oppressed. Once you tell/show her this information, you are a very concerned about your security and that maybe a your mother will not love you as very much. China also has a very great wall, so I a think this is a very big obstacle in your life that you must overcome in your great journey of self discovery.

***** End Translation*****

That will be $5 please.

This should be the start of a new thread. God knows I have some really wacked out dreams... If I am able to remember them, I will have to post them.
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman1830
    This should be the start of a new thread. God knows I have some really wacked out dreams... If I am able to remember them, I will have to post them.
    Five Dolla each translation!!!

No Refund!!

So, what we learned here today is NOT to post dreams we have had

I ain't paying you a damn cent! You did not explain the significance of the $48 bill and the anger I felt at the dumb ass counterfeiters!

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    I ain't paying you a damn cent! You did not explain the significance of the $48 bill and the anger I felt at the dumb ass counterfeiters!
    **** 2nd translation, only 2 dolla *****
    **** Happy customer is good, like finding extra dog meat in back of freezer****

Dreams like a mirror see, so you must look at numbers backwards. so 48 very important to you. 8 is considered a lucky number, half of 8 is 4. So you only half as lucky next time. Being only half as lucky would make anyone mad, but at what? You become a man in America at 21. 48 + 21 = 69. Counterfeiters in a dream indicate that your life not it what seems or that you have been deceived. So my key words are anger, 69, getting half as lucky, deceiving yourself, becoming an adult, and man only.

**** Beginning interpretation ****

YOU PAY ME $5 DOLLA BEFORE YOU GET NEXT INTERPRETATION!!!
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
    NO REFUND!

I think I am going to see a gypsy about this, heh. Any thieving gypsies around here?

Your dream is awesome!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Could be you're annoyed that Jimmy Johnson will soon win his third cup championship in a row.

or on the other hand . . .

Siddhartha, the founder of Buddhism, sat under a tree for 48 days attempting to figure life out. Buddhism was the result and with came the 4 noble truths with an 8 fold path to the final truth.

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise.
    Surangama Sutra

Quote Originally Posted by erial
    Could be you're annoyed that Jimmy Johnson will soon win his third cup championship in a row.
    HELL YA!!! another JJ fan... you rock dude.
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

Who the hell is Jimmy Johnson?

Who the hell is Jimmy Johnson?
    Isn't he the guy that makes sausage?
    j/k
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by erial
    what true jimmie johnson fan spells his name wrong.... it's a conspiracy
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Deathcricket I LOVED your interpetation! I was in my training class today and had access to the net. Took a peak at Bogley and busted up laughing in the middle of class. Everyone turns and looks... Embarassing!

That was some funny stuff!
    Chere'