Thread: TR: Upper Cave

TR: Upper Cave

Yesterday we tried upper cave. We had done another cave in the area previously and this one was much better. We enjoyed not only the crawl at the bottom where some significant digging has been taking place, but also the upper portion of the cave. A small room led to a whole cool new area that had crystals, what looked like could have been some very small fossils and some fine scrambling and climbing around. All in all, it was a very nice trip. Here are some pics.

Austin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice pics man, really like the black and white ones. Interesting entrance on that cave too. Thanks for sharing.

Nice pics dude.
    Looks decent
    Leave No Trace

I know its been a long time since it was posted but oh well. Looks like fun! Oh yeah it was fun I was there!

Nice dork. Yeah it's a cool lil cave. We need to get back there with the wifs.
    -- Austin

ya ash actually got a little upset that i sort of um didnt really uh invite her to that one

open invitation? i have been wanting to do some caves and bring my wife along- but never done any... we have been canyoneering a lot this year, so we have harnesses and a few ropes, but not handled ascenders...
    "Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements"

Peter Gibbons - Office Space

Cool man. Absolutely it is always an open invitation to whoever wants to give it a shot. Unfortunately I'm gone on either business or holiday travel until after the Holidays. We should definitely set something up though. It's a lot of fun. Jumar is also a great resource and has most always been willing to help people get going.
    -- Austin

dwayne and I have been emailing, but so far haven't connected. But in the meantime, if you want to try out some ascending, you can come over any time on my climbing wall and we can practice some stuff, or let you try some of our gear.