Thread: Man punches girl in face to get his Big Mac on [w/ vid]

Man punches girl in face to get his Big Mac on [w/ vid]

http://www.knbc.com/news/17597527/detail.html

Jeez buddy. You'll get your horse burger.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Another proof fast food is dangerous. If I was to go to a fast food joint it would be Carl's Jr., or Rancheritos, heh.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Yeah, I run to the bell and forget the bun.

Wow! What a great social behavior to teach your kids!
    Lost On A Hill

Utah Water Log

He's as good as caught I bet his wife turns him in, being all pissed off because he did it right in front of his kids. Like they're not going to say something. Yep, he's all done. What a dumb@$$

Why would you go and swear at someone like that Running your mouth is a good way for just that kind of thing to happen now a days. To actually think someone wouldn't shut you up

In both cases, was it worth it? Nope, after all that fuss it didn't really matter who was ahead of who, neither one got food in there anyway. One went to the hospital and one is getting arrested. Bad decisions all the way around, where the heck did respect and politeness go

If there were no video to this, there is the media at it again, "repeatedly". I don't ever remember when striking someone twice in the face justified the term "repeatedly". Yes, a girl being punched twice in the face by a moronic father after arguing who was before who in line pretty much sums it up. Over dramatizing it buy using terms like repeatedly is a wee bit overboard

I'd like to say "Hell, look at the bright side. It's a black guy who actually takes care of his kids!" but I am afraid it will be interpreted as racist rather than a joke. But come on, I got this from Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock. And seriously, single families with no dads are a serious problem in the hood.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    but I am afraid it will be interpreted as racist rather than a joke.

in the hood.
    Yep, you're really white and you cannot make jokes about people darker skinned than you, that's just the PC way around here

The "Hood", now why does it have to be a Mickie "D"s in the hood? Even the media didn't blow that part out of the water

What is up with the people around not helping the girl out. Mabey she was running her mouth and deserved it, that is why no one around helped her. that or they were afraid he was going to pull out a gun and cap them if they helped.
    The man thong is wrong.

Ya know, it looked like it happened so fast and when it did I'm sure there was a little shock as of what just took place. I see a lot or females in there, not too sure they wanted to succumb to the same language correction

Whatever happened to "After you!" "No, no, after you!"