Thread: ne spur fork and little ne spur fork

ne spur fork and little ne spur fork

also did these 2. this weekend. very nice ! especially lil' ne spur fork.

lil' ne spur fork is pretty short but is super cool ! wish i'd had a camera... it is really tight, really sculpted, and really deep. looks a lot like this canyon here -

http://www.bogley.com/forum/files/00271.jpg
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/files/00269_241.jpg

reminded me a little of alcatraz or hdh some, constantly twisting and skinny and gorgeous !

all dc'able. soem may need a hl or feel safer on rap, anchor material is abundant. at the bottom when it opens there is a drop you can bypass dcl, then a drop that is dc'able to a small drop to sand w/ some help. or rap off a rock horn at the top of the 10' drop.

i can't believe i saw no footprints in here ! c'mon people ! where is your sense of adventure ? you walk right by the mouth, no one has been curious as to what is up there ? i always gotta look in every nook and cranny and bend. i'm there, it's there, might as well hook up. i built a cairn at the mouth of the canyon. unless some waldo knocks it over so the little people don't muck it up w/ their enjoying it you will see it. its just down canyon form the steep gully e/e of kelsey's book

so down canyon from that i got bored w/ ne spur fork and got out to wander the benches and parks above. wow ! this is such a great area. you are really missing out if all you are is a bag monkey going for the slot. i alternated between the benches and parks and the road along the rim. such great views. the head of water canyon where the road crosses it gives awesome views down that drainage as well. really cool stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    signature

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I spotted the carin the next day when we were in ne fork. It was still there and we left it intact.