Thread: Chicks on the Rocks!

Chicks on the Rocks!

Well, not on the rocks today, but soon. My 24 hours of Moab team got out for our first team ride today, and it was a blast. We did Flying Dog/Glenwild, 19.5 miles, 2 hours 34 minutes. The colors were spectacular and the weather perfect. Now.... On to Moab!! (I'm in blue)
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Fine looking team and great team name choice. Good luck!

Have to love riding in the fall.... and meeting up with Grimace along the way. Looks like a great time!

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Good luck Tree, have fun!
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    Good luck Tree, have fun!
    Hey thanks!!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    You women ROCK! Good Luck to Ya!
    Thanks! heehee.... riding bikes if fun!!

When will you be back in the saddle??

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    You women ROCK! Good Luck to Ya!
    Thanks! heehee.... riding bikes if fun!!

When will you be back in the saddle??
    I actually started putting around the neighborhood - with my brace on - a couple weeks ago...only my therapist knows but I started venturing out on the paved pathways around town this last week. It's a slow start but I cannot conplain...I have a real working arm and hand...I am very grateful! I had lots of comments from the pros at interbike. Very cool to talk to them about their injuries

Hey, you're the team of the day!!

http://grannygear.com/index.shtml

Treehugger- Are you looking for another female rider? I have a riding friend that is dying to ride this race but can't find a team. She is a very strong rider, particularly on the climbs (she can keep up with me). Let me know.
    Are we there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve
    Treehugger- Are you looking for another female rider? I have a riding friend that is dying to ride this race but can't find a team. She is a very strong rider, particularly on the climbs (she can keep up with me). Let me know.
    Nah, we're good, but thanks for thinking of us.... the team photo on the Granny gear website is missing one of us, we have four. Should something come up (hopefully not! :-)) I'll let ya know.

Team of the Day... cool!

I assume you ladies have a camera crew filming you all? I would be severely disappointed if you came back with not a single picture....even an after hours party at the local hottub would suffice

LOL!!

I'll keep it in mind!

even an after hours party at the local hottub would suffice
    agreed