Thread: More Animal Conspiracy

More Animal Conspiracy

I swear to god THEY ARE out to get us.

Poor little dude!

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5816392

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If you leave them alone they will normally leave you alone, but then how do you tell a kid that. Glad he is ok.

Damn it, Last Child! This site is blocked by my employer and another email was automatically generated and sent to my boss, heh.

At least what's it about? What animal are we talking about? What happened?
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Damn it, Last Child! This site is blocked by my employer and another email was automatically generated and sent to my boss, heh.

Deer attacks a 4 year old boy. He has a nice little shiner. Dad comes to the rescue.

Nice. Was this unprovoked? I remember our dog biting me when I was a little kid but that was after I sprayed water at him numerous times. So I deserved it. The attack by a goose on my uncle's farm was unprovoked and she got what she deserved - a red brick in the head. I hate geese with their hissing.

Here is a pic of the kid, that sucks you have everything blocked.
    It didn't say anything about if it was provoked or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Deer attacked small boy. gave him an impressive black eye. Dad who looks like he weighs 300 lbs grabs deer by antlers and "wrassles" it so his son can escape with minor cuts and bruises.

Thanks for the pic - that deer got a direct hit in there, heh. The only reason I laugh is because all is well that ends well. I guess one explanation is that there are a-holes among deers, just as there are among us, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket

Deer attacked small boy. gave him an impressive black eye. Dad who looks like he weighs 300 lbs grabs deer by antlers and "wrassles" it so his son can escape with minor cuts and bruises.

You used the word "wrassle". I think I just spewed coffee out of my nose. My uncle (not by blood, thank god) used to "WRASSLE" alot. And used to scream for "STEVEN RAY" to get him some more "goddamn ice tea". And for entertainment, used to spin the goats by their horns in circles, making them dizzy. So you say the word "wrassle" and it brings up so many fond memories.

Dad who looks like he weighs 300 lbs grabs deer by antlers and "wrassles" it so his son can escape with minor cuts and bruises.
    Good thing this kid has a dad who is a big guy.

Deer attacked small boy. gave him an impressive black eye. Dad who looks like he weighs 300 lbs grabs deer by antlers and "wrassles" it so his yung 'un can escape with minor cuts and bruises.

fixed
    The man thong is wrong.

Yep, it's a conspiracy theory

I was gonna say, you cannot leave out youngin

I think the funny part is by the time I even got to that thread, the question I was answering was not only already answered to, but a followup "thank you" and "here's a pic" had been posted. I usually open 3 or 4 threads at a time and am slow responding, but that is ridiculous, haha.