Thread: SNL Tina Fey as Sara Palin

SNL Tina Fey as Sara Palin

Has this been posted already? This is some funny ass shit!

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...#share_content

James
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That was funny. And Hillary was portrayed exactly the way she was - wanting it too much. I've seen Hillary speak at little gatherings in New York and she's like Joe Biden forgetting that the rep does not walk but inviting him to stand up and take a bow, heh. I've seen Hillary's attempt to get good press by appearing at small events and trying to talk about issues dear to those people and making a complete fool of herself because she did not know what she was talking about. Of course I'm sure that is also the case among republican politicians. But no matter your F-ing party, don't make an idiot out of yourself, don't try pretending you know what's going on, even in front of senior citizens, they're not all senile.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

The resemblance is uncanny! If someone see's a youtube version please post it. I can't get the thing to play without being choppy and it's not as good that way.

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    The resemblance is uncanny! If someone see's a youtube version please post it. I can't get the thing to play without being choppy and it's not as good that way.
    I am afraid the days of everything on youtube are comming to an end:
    http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/200...iversal-z.html

NBC Universal Zaps YouTube Uploads of SNL Skit On Sarah Palin
    By Sarah Lai Stirland

Google searches for the terms "SNL Palin," "Saturday Night Live," and "Tina Fey as Palin" rocketed off the roof over the week-end, as people around the United States e-mailed each other and blogged about Fey's uncannily-close impersonation of the Republican vice-presidential nominee.

Fey, Saturday Night Live's former head writer and creator of the show 30 Rock, appeared with SNL's Amy Poehler as Hillary Clinton to "battle sexism" in the show's opening skit.

Soon after the episode aired, e-mails with links to the inevitable YouTube uploads flew around listservs. But the take-down notices went out just as quickly, notifying YouTube that the clips had infringed upon NBC Universal's copyright. One of the uploads had already been removed as of Sunday, but several more managed to stay up on YouTube as of Monday. And other web sites such as LiveLeak also hosted clips.

NBC Universal has since posted the skit up on its own web site.

James

Fey nailed Palin. PERFECT. There could NOT be a better resemblance. Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by James_B_Wads2000
    I am afraid the days of everything on youtube are comming to an end:
    http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/200...iversal-z.html

James
    Hehe I wonder who has that job, searching the internet all day for palin vids and requesting them be taken down. I suspect it will be just like the "dick in a box" skit and they will eventually tire of removing 10,000 vids a day and just leave it up after a while. You can't stop the internet foolish ABC!