Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A sea of gyrating bellies?

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    It was great to walk into Great Clips to get my sons hair cut and someone say OH YOU ARE THAT GIRL FROM THE PAPER TODAY. HAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Thanks for reminding me that I have to pay a visit to Ana, my beautiful Hondurian hair dresser

I had a fabulous performance last night and wished it didn't go so quick! 3 minutes and it's done.
    Would they drag you off the stage with that long hook if you overstayed your 3 minutes? I'd love to see a vid of you kicking and screaming, runing around the stage to avoid being pulled off, heh. Man that would be cool.

So where's the video?
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ok so I have a video but it turned out soooooo crappy b/c the lighting wasn't the greatest. I am working in tweaking it. Just trying to find the right software program for this. And of course, b/c my hubby was too busy getting video, he couldn't help my son work the camera. Thinking we should have gotten more photos instead??? Video is coming, promise because our dance was high energy and the audience LOVED IT! Instead of a video for now I will re-cap with a few photos of my costume, fire dancers, post show photos and some crappy clips I did get from the dance itself. ENJOY! It's great to be able to share with you guys what I love to do in my spare time when I am not outdoors. DANCE! (and yes my instructor is 8 months prego)
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7
    Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    Very nice! I always knew you would be famous. Belly dancing is supa sexy yo.
    I had a fabulous performance last night and wished it didn't go so quick! 3 minutes and it's done.
    Are you still talking belly dancing here?

HAHAH! Well yea I am. I re-read that and I guess it could go one of two ways. Thanks for point that out.

Cool updates! My aunt used to belly dance before she got a boob job and became to "top heavy". She had these cool little finger cymbals she would chime together. You guys use those?

Very nice! Look forward to seeing the video.

Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Right on Girl Power!! Did everyone wear the headscarfs so the flames wouldn't ignite their hair?
    I'm not in Utah, but I like Utah, really..

Quote Originally Posted by Teleken
    Right on Girl Power!! Did everyone wear the headscarfs so the flames wouldn't ignite their hair?
    Thank you thank you! It was SUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH an awesome night. And yes they did wear scarves so their hair wouldn't catch on fire. One ladies DID though and some guy came out of the audience to smack her head. Was kinda funny actually.

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    Cool updates! My aunt used to belly dance before she got a boob job and became to "top heavy". She had these cool little finger cymbals she would chime together. You guys use those?
    I haven't used those yet.......but hopefully in this next class we will learn scarf work, cymbals and sword work. Should be fun!!! Oh and some of us are TOP heavy but we make it work. HOLD THOSE GIRLS IN for the shoulder shimmys for sure.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum