Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A sea of gyrating bellies?

A sea of gyrating bellies?

Our local paper came out to take pics of our dress rehearsal on Tuesday night. So I somehow got my 10 seconds of fame ya'll. Take a look at the article. Funny stuff!!!

http://www.postindependent.com/artic...ntprofile=1076

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cool stuff Alison! Good luck with it on Saturday and make sure we get pics.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Mmmmmmmmm Gyrating bellies....
    "You can judge the character of a man by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him"

Dancing Goddesses!

I always thought that belly dancing was very interesting and very sexy. Looks like a good time.

Now I know your full name I can stalk you. Luckily I am too lazy to stalk anyone so you are safe from me. Quick search and I found your employer and some other useless stuff. Call me paranoid.

that is cool that you were in the paper though. I was never cool enough to be in the paper. Props
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    Now I know your full name I can stalk you. Luckily I am too lazy to stalk anyone so you are safe from me. Quick search and I found your employer and some other useless stuff. Call me paranoid.

that is cool that you were in the paper though. I was never cool enough to be in the paper. Props
    Hmmmm.........thanks for bringing that up. Not too worried. I'm a tough chic and can kick your ass so don't stalk me. And I work with a bunch of mean people that inject botox all day long and operate lasers so show up at my work and it could get nasty.

Don't worry about me. I promise I'm not a stalker
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    I was never cool enough to be in the paper.
    This is true
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    I'm a tough chic and can kick your ass
    This too is true

Have fun with the performance abirken.

HAHAHA!! You guys are great. Thanks again for the great comments!!!!

Cool. Where was the bogley shirt?

Re: A sea of gyrating bellies?

Our local paper came out to take pics of our dress rehearsal on Tuesday night. So I somehow got my 10 seconds of fame ya'll. Take a look at the article. Funny stuff!!!

http://www.postindependent.com/artic...ntprofile=1076

COOL Alison! What a neat way to create some vibrant energy to "utilize" & "share" with other people. I like the way your class focuses on women of all ages, celebrating the natural sensuousness of "our" kind, without limiting the meaning of "beauty" to some silly ad mans toy.

The Burning Desert Fire Collective sounds like an awesome addition to the dance too!

Way to go.
    Dancing is like art in motion!
    I'd love to see a video too!
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Very cool Alison! They did a nice piece on your group
    ...and yes, more pics!
    Your wish is granted......you will get more! But not till after tomorrow night. Thank you! I thought the article totally expressed exactly how I FEEL about my class. I dance with some amazing women.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Cool. Where was the bogley shirt?
    Hunny it just didn't go with the look I was trying to obtain.

Re: A sea of gyrating bellies?

Quote Originally Posted by Randi

COOL Alison! What a neat way to create some vibrant energy to "utilize" & "share" with other people. I like the way your class focuses on women of all ages, celebrating the natural sensuousness of "our" kind, without limiting the meaning of "beauty" to some silly ad mans toy.

You nailed it sister! It's so important for us (women) to be able to have a safe place to express ourselves without feeling ashamed of our bodies because we are all beautiful. I love how my class focuses on togetherness and unity. The art of belly dance has been so misconstrued over the centuries, more specifically when it came to the US. Imagine that! We take an ancient dance and turn it into something sexual? Yea. So anyhow.....I highly recommend taking a similar class.......it feels OH SO GOOD! Thank you for the kudos!

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Alison that is freakin' fantastic lady!! You have to post video. You better or I will come kick your ass.

So Jaxx

Pop quiz... What is the most poisonous natural substance known to man?

The botulinum toxin. So sweety if I were you I wouldn't mess with Alison, she has access to that stuff.
    Chere'

Very nice! I always knew you would be famous. Belly dancing is supa sexy yo.

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    Yes and famous for a day! Let me tell ya. It was great to walk into Great Clips to get my sons hair cut and someone say OH YOU ARE THAT GIRL FROM THE PAPER TODAY. HAHAHA!!!!!!! Thanks for the kudos. I had a fabulous performance last night and wished it didn't go so quick! 3 minutes and it's done.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    I had a fabulous performance last night and wished it didn't go so quick! 3 minutes and it's done.
    Are you still talking belly dancing here?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum