Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TGIF - Anybody gettin' outdoors or whatnot . . .

TGIF - Anybody gettin' outdoors or whatnot . . .

I hope to finish up my friggin' swingset, install a dillio for my heated jacked on my motorcycle, maybe hit a concert and watch lotsa football.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Going to take pics of the last rock crawling event at Rausch Creek in Pennsylvania. Leaving tomorrow around 3ish

Re: TGIF - Anybody gettin' outdoors or whatnot . . .

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I hope to finish up my friggin' swingset, install a dillio for my heated jacked on my motorcycle, maybe hit a concert and watch lotsa football.
    Why does your motorcycle need a dildo?
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

Quote Originally Posted by sparker1

I was thinking the same thing!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

"Always look at the bright side of life"

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    dillio = dildo leave it to you boys!
    Chere'

Ohhhhhhhhhh, diLLio

Bogley BigShot
    Going to hit one in Zion on Saturday ... last one before Bo goes under the knife!

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Going to hit one in Zion on Saturday ... last one before Bo goes under the knife!
    Having the name Beau, I always like to pretend that your talking about me (although you keep spelling it wrong) but whoa, slow down Tanya. What the hell am I going under the knife for?

Best of luck to you Bo. Hope everything's alright.
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

I'm in the market for a new mountain bike. Right now I am looking into the Santa Cruz SuperLight. I want to take it out for a test ride so I am contemplating going to Park City tomorrow and renting one.

I have never done any riding in Park City. Anyone have some recommendations on trails I should hit. I like to climb to earn my downhill time. Thus the reason for the SuperLight.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Child
    I'm in the market for a new mountain bike. Right now I am looking into the Santa Cruz SuperLight. I want to take it out for a test ride so I am contemplating going to Park City tomorrow and renting one.

I have never done any riding in Park City. Anyone have some recommendations on trails I should hit. I like to climb to earn my downhill time. Thus the reason for the SuperLight.
    Guardsman Pass.
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Redpb

Does this identify gender? Not sure really.

I am going camping/family reunion, I just got my helmet and bike set up for a helmet cam will put up some vids of the ride why we are out riding.

Quote Originally Posted by bbennett
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Having the name Beau, I always like to pretend that your talking about me (although you keep spelling it wrong) but whoa, slow down Tanya. What the hell am I going under the knife for?

Best of luck to you Bo. Hope everything's alright.
    Not too sure what this thread is all about?, but thanks! No motorcycles with prosthesis's for me

Rotator cuff Beau. Got bucked out of my duckie in Deep Creek this spring whilst trying to negotiate a waterfall. Maybe a motorcycle with a prosthesis (or kayak) would have held me fast!

Good luck, Bo.
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Last Child

Guardsman Pass.
    Stop in the Pearl Izumi shop in the Factory Outlet Stores and get a map at the front desk. I forget the name of the bikeshop there locally, they'd have a map too. Great map...hit the slopes at Deer Valley and head up the lift line to the top of the Silver Lodge area...go to the TOP and pick any number of great trails down...Fireswamp is one of my favs.

I went runnign early this morning and ended up on one of the awesome biketrails & did about two hours of trail maintenance..awesome morning!

Good luck, Bo.
    Thanks Stan! I head in to the hospital pretty shortly now. I'm very anxious to be on the up-side soon. I went out this weekend and did a couple very fun hikes with Tanya and Tim to tide me over during my recovery period.

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    hope all goes well with surgery & recovery Bo
    Thank you to someone who has definately dealt with and handled surgery and recovery in masses doses recently! Hope you are coming along well too! By the sounds of it you are getting out and coming along well!

Headed to DRMC and hope to be back home tonight feeling no pain (thank goodness for modern surgeries and drugs ), well maybe some pain, but the good sort of pain "Healing"....yee haw!