Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TGIF - Anybody gettin' outdoors or whatnot . . .

Bogley BigShot
    I will be by with a care package about 3pm. Just relax. The drugs are great!

PS... that did not mean I am bringing you drugs. Just lots of junk food.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck
    Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    hope all goes well with surgery & recovery Bo
    Thank you to someone who has definately dealt with and handled surgery and recovery in masses doses recently! Hope you are coming along well too! By the sounds of it you are getting out and coming along well!

Headed to DRMC and hope to be back home tonight feeling no pain (thank goodness for modern surgeries and drugs ), well maybe some pain, but the good sort of pain "Healing"....yee haw!
    I'll tell Karl to swing by and buy some more gear.

Get better, less than 9 month to Imlay

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    I will be by with a care package about 3pm. Just relax. The drugs are great!

PS... that did not mean I am bringing you drugs. Just lots of junk food.
    Sorry...In think surgery took place at 2 and wasn't completed until 4 or so! I'll take a care pkg. any time though! I got this really awesome ice chest with a shoulder pad that circulates cold water on my shoulder! I'm thinking that after I heal up, I should be able to figure out how to implement beer into the system and make it a portable "cold beer server" Anyway...all went well and I'm on the mend! The interscaling nerve block is wearing off now, and I am feeling the "good" pains of healing!

Get well soon Bo_Beck! And get a photo of this cooling system that circulates cold beer
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Hi Bo! Glad to hear all went well. Get better!!!!
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia
    Hi Bo! Glad to hear all went well. Get better!!!!
    Thanks Felicia! I got a follow-up call from DRMC a few hours ago. The young nurse asked how I was feeling? I told her that I was a bit sore, and she explained that I would be for a few days because of the "open surgery"! And all this time I thought it was only a scope! I guess it was a bit more damaged than previously thought. Any way...it's good to hear from my friends, and I look forward to getting active and getting together with friends!

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Get well soon Bo_Beck! And get a photo of this cooling system that circulates cold beer
    Here's the "Beer Circulator"!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That'll get ya better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca

I wonder how much one of these things is on the black market. I reckon my insurance would not pay for it without medical reason.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Bogley BigShot

So I finally get to Bo's bedroom after all these years and he is on a ventilator.

I wonder how much one of these things is on the black market. I reckon my insurance would not pay for it without medical reason.
    "But I need beer to save my sanity. That's a medical reason, isn't it?"
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

So I finally get to Bo's bedroom after all these years and he is on a ventilator.
    Hey! Go easy woman! I'm lucky that after your gorgeous presence I didn't need a de-fibrillator!

And the bidding begins! $$$$$$$

Bogley BigShot

Hey! Go easy woman! I'm lucky that after your gorgeous presence I didn't need a de-fibrillator!
    ~big smile~

well......i've been back to work 2 weeks almost (3 1/4 weeks since surgery) and the shoulder is not screaming at me so much now. sleep comes sporadically, but most of all, outdoors is beckoning. docs and therapists have warned taking it easy is the medicine to take.

got to stretch the legs. on the 19th of oct. with the aid of "flicklock", and jan i'll be heading south from lava point to rejoice in the grotto. anyone interested and might be in the area on that sunday would surely be welcome to join our pilgramage. no guarantees pending weather, but would be nice to get some others along if desiring!

well......i've been back to work 2 weeks almost (3 1/4 weeks since surgery) and the shoulder is not screaming at me so much now. sleep comes sporadically, but most of all, outdoors is beckoning. docs and therapists have warned taking it easy is the medicine to take.

got to stretch the legs. on the 19th of oct. with the aid of "flicklock", and jan i'll be heading south from lava point to rejoice in the grotto. anyone interested and might be in the area on that sunday would surely be welcome to join our pilgramage. no guarantees pending weather, but would be nice to get some others along if desiring!
    Nice to hear your doing better Bo. I might be in the area. Was going to head down this weekend but the weather doesn't look so nice. Thinking of pushing it back another weekend. May be tempting to join you but the little one doesn't like those long road trips trying to make it back for work on Monday.

get better (9 months to Imlay & Heaps)

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner

Nice to hear your doing better Bo. I might be in the area. Was going to head down this weekend but the weather doesn't look so nice. Thinking of pushing it back another weekend. May be tempting to join you but the little one doesn't like those long road trips trying to make it back for work on Monday.

So when do you plan to leave from Lava Point the 19th or in January?

The 19th of Oct. or a week from this sunday. Jan is the young gal that works along side me here at Outdoor Outlet. She joined in on our Bogleyfest "noobfest" hike in the Subway.

Yep...Heaps it is! I have a date with Deep Creek again and a score to settle with a waterfall. but Imlay, Heaps or Kolob...it's a date Shaun!

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner

So when do you plan to leave from Lava Point the 19th or in January?

The 19th of Oct. or a week from this sunday. Jan is the young gal that works along side me here at Outdoor Outlet. She joined in on our Bogleyfest "noobfest" hike in the Subway.

Yep...Heaps it is! I have a date with Deep Creek again and a score to settle with a waterfall. but Imlay, Heaps or Kolob...it's a date Shaun!
    How did you get that old quote. I saw on Tanya's site you were going to hike with Jan. Edit 30 minutes before your reply post. Thought I made it before looking like a fool. I guess not

Sled Pulls probably on Saturday night