Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot women!

That's a cool one Blueeyes.

Angelina is over 40?!!!!!
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: My tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    Angelina is a beautiful women!

Ok I searched and searched I found my tattoo and it is not snowflakes.
    And I think you found your tattoo!!!!! COOL!

Oh yeah, angelina rocks fer shur! My cousin works at the salk institute and has a lab/biology type tattoo, I'm sure I have a pic here somewhere.

Since we're going on train wreck after train wreck. Does anyone besides me have a thing for Jeri Ryan? She's 40. Ever since I saw her as "seven of nine" I've been a die hard fan. My wife and pretty much every one I talk to calls her horse face and teases me for having a crush on her though.
    *sad face*
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Does anyone besides me have a thing for Jeri Ryan?
    Ya me!
    See you on the Trail

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    Does anyone besides me have a thing for Jeri Ryan? She's 40. Ever since I saw her as "seven of nine" I've been a die hard fan. My wife and pretty much every one I talk to calls her horse face and teases me for having a crush on her though.
    *sad face*
    Oh yeah, she's a beauty! You gotta be a fan of the tv show Shark then?

Oh yeah, angelina rocks fer shur! My cousin works at the salk institute and has a lab/biology type tattoo, I'm sure I have a pic here somewhere.

Since we're going on train wreck after train wreck. Does anyone besides me have a thing for Jeri Ryan? She's 40. Ever since I saw her as "seven of nine" I've been a die hard fan. My wife and pretty much every one I talk to calls her horse face and teases me for having a crush on her though.
    *sad face*
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

*sad face*
    I don't know who she is? But I do know she is very unique looking. She's a very attractive woman because of it. Angelina is just gorgeous as well, but she needs to put some meat on her bones.

OK I know this is about beautiful "aged?" women but all this talk about tattoos has reminded me of a way cool story I saw on E TV about Josh Todd the singer for Buckcherry. He is married to the absolutely stunningly beautiful Mitzi Martin. I'm a big Buckcherry fan and Todd is pretty f'n cool. And talk about tats. This dude is covered. So heres a few for the ladies and the Josh Todd story. What a great attitude!

While surfing channels the other day, I came across E!'s True Hollywood Story. The show was about rocker wives and one of the women they interviewed was Mitzi Martin, wife of Josh Todd from Buckcherry.
    Mitzi was explaining that while she and Todd were dating, her father sat Josh down and said, "I have to be honest; I don't like the tattoos." Now, Josh could have told his future father-in-law that his opinion didn't matter or made some sarcastic remark, but he didn't. His response? "You know, one day you won't even see them." That honest but respectful response won over Mitzi's father and the entire family.

I love that comment! And he's absolutely right. After you get to know someone, you look past anything exterior and it's almost as if those things fade away and all you see is the person underneath. Kudos, Josh!

Sorry about the pics, I can't seem to figure out how to get them in without the stupid box things.

Oh lord. That guy is just HOT. yea and the story is great too.

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Angelina is just gorgeous as well, but she needs to put some meat on her bones.
    I definitely agree. I so hate the Hollywood skeleton look. So unhealthy looking. I also like a little meat on dem bones. But hey it's Angelina!

And can you believe how stunning she looked while she was carrying her twins? OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Last Child
    Angelina is just gorgeous as well, but she needs to put some meat on her bones.
    I definitely agree. I so hate the Hollywood skeleton look. So unhealthy looking. I also like a little meat on dem bones. But hey it's Angelina!

And can you believe how stunning she looked while she was carrying her twins? OMG
    Personally, I think Angelina looks her best pregnant. She's stunning for sure!

And who can deny the undeniable??? The original sex kittens! The ones that have REAL curves...........My idols.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar

*sad face*
    I have always said that if I could pick any womens body to have it would be hers! She looked amazing as Seven of Nine!!!
    Chere'

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Crazy Bitch! That is my song!!! I love Buckcherry, didn't really know anything about the band.

I have to say I love that tats on his knees. I always get teased for my boney knees and I love what he has done with his. LOL!! That is awewsome.
    Chere'

Personally, I think Angelina looks her best pregnant. She's stunning for sure!

And who can deny the undeniable??? The original sex kittens! The ones that have REAL curves...........My idols.
    Oh yeah baby....these are my kind of women. I love curves. Love em.

Whew, I'm going to go see what my wife is up to right now. And in the infamous words of Homer Simpson..."...and I won't be back for ten minutes."

BUMP:

Sorry, something went wrong. I had to split (not delete) the pic of the ol' tattooed woman and send her to the Rubbish Bin....

but every following post followed.

That thread is here:

http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14226

Proceed.