Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot women!

Bogley BigShot

Stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot women!

In case you missed it on 60 Minutes, this is what Andy Rooney thinks about women over 40:
    60 Minutes Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS)

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting. Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forth right and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one . You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her. Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons

Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress.

Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?', here's an up date for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

Andy Rooney is a really smart guy!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

At Andy's age, a woman in her 40's is a hot, young chick. Hell, he's even older than I am. And, did you see those eye brows? You'd think he could afford to have those bushes whacked.

I like women over 40 because none of the younger ones would look at an older man unless he has tons of money. Then they want the really old guys who don't require much attention and won't hang around long anyway. The last thing they want is a horny 60 year old man.

Women over 40 may have wrinkles and such, but those under 40 have tattoos and piercings. I could overlook a small tat located in a discrete place that seems to beg for closer inspection. Those huge, colorful, spreading tattoos would scare the crap out of me. Would I wake up screaming, having a nightmare of being swallowed up by a freaking Persian rug? Is this person really a gay biker who is so fat he has dangling boobs and a falsetto voice? What will that monstrous scene of the Last Supper look like when the sags and wrinkles begin to work their magic?

Body piercings scare me as much as body art. If I kiss too deeply, will my tongue get hung up on some bloody pin? How could you even call for help? "Uhh, uhh, by tond id duck"? And navel piercings? I can easily visualize getting my nose snagged on that sucker. And don't even mention vajayjay pins. Can you imagine the damage one of those could do to my poor little wienie? Deflating, I'm sure.

No, I'll take a more mature woman any day. After all, "they don't swell, they don't tell, and they're grateful as hell".
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

Bogley BigShot

Well put

I would not want to put tatoos (scars) on my body - life leaves enough damage on its own. My goal is to keep my body nice and scar free! All those body piercings females do any more leave me cold too! I like toned, muscular, beautiful skin rather than painted and pierced stuff. I think pretty gets a lot more attention rather than paint and rings even though it's a lot more work - it's worth it and attracts the type of men I like who usually gag at that sort of thing.

Some tattoos are silly. like the barbed wire and tribal ones. Oh and also that little wings thing right about the booty. But if a girl has massive amounts of tats that are unique and fit her personality... Oh man it drives me insane! It's almost like seeing a window into their soul. A personalized form of art of their choosing to express themselves. Oh and what about suicide girls??? *drool*

And don't get me started on seeing a lady in a bikini with pierced barbells in her nipples. Nothing in the world better than that!

Oh well, different strokes for different folks I guess.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket

Oh well, different strokes for different folks I guess.
    Tru dat!

Alison is our very own Bogley example that well thought out tattoos are like candy for our eyes
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

But if a girl has massive amounts of tats that are unique and fit her personality... Oh man it drives me insane! It's almost like seeing a window into their soul.

And don't get me started on seeing a lady in a bikini with pierced barbells in her nipples. Nothing in the world better than that!
    I have the feeling it was a short drive.

Pierced barbells in nipples? You're as sick as she is. Nothing better than fondling (or worse) steel barbells?

When I want to play with barbells, I go to the gym. In bed, I want to play with flesh. A window into her soul? I know where that is, too.

You and Alison are right, different strokes. I'll keep mine, and older women.
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Alison is our very own Bogley example that well thought out tattoos are like candy for our eyes
    There ya go, case in point. Lots of tats, unique and fit her personality perfectly. A woman expressing herself is Sexaai!!

Now we just have to wonder about the piercings... Hmmm...... *smack himself* Bad Cricket!! Nevermind, carry on people.

There ya go, case in point. Lots of tats, unique and fit her personality perfectly. A woman expressing herself is Sexaai!!

Now we just have to wonder about the piercings... Hmmm...... *smack himself* Bad Cricket!! Nevermind, carry on people.
    You need a good magnet.
    Stan

I've personally never been into tats or piercings, but I really do like the way they look on "some" people. It all depends on the whole package.
    I think Alison looks absolutly adorable with her tats! She wears them really well, and they add to her already colorful personality!

I find most faddish expressions of art boring - the tribal tats, across the lower back, belly rings, toungue studs, lip rings, septum bars or rings, with the exception of "eyebrow" piercings, and I guess nipple piercings too (though I've only really been affected by nipple piercings once).

So OMG ~ the first time I saw a guy with one of those little eyebrow bars I thought it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen! Maybe it had something to do with the guy...but man oh man, what a turn on! And to this day, I still find them incrediably sexy.

Same thing with the first time I saw nipple rings. I was caught off guard by this handsome guy hiking down a trail in the Sierra's. He was walking toward me and had his shirt off and he had a beautiful chiseled chest and WOW - he had these little silver nipple rings that caught the sun, and I thought they looked really beautiful on him!!!!
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Quote Originally Posted by sparker1

Pierced barbells in nipples? You're as sick as she is. Nothing better than fondling (or worse) steel barbells?

When I want to play with barbells, I go to the gym. In bed, I want to play with flesh. A window into her soul? I know where that is, too.

Very Short drive. :P

I will say though, rolling over in the morning and cuddling up to those DOES take some getting used to. They are friggin cold! Not sure why the body they are attached to doesn't warm them to a decent temperature. Someone should do a study.

Oh forgot to also add.. Tongue piercings are the worst! I hate seeing those on people for some reason. Not sure if it's the fact that they affect speech, or that they are playing with it constantly, or the clinking noise... Ok all the above.

Very Short drive. :P

I will say though, rolling over in the morning and cuddling up to those DOES take some getting used to. They are friggin cold! Not sure why the body they are attached to doesn't warm them to a decent temperature. Someone should do a study.

Oh forgot to also add.. Tongue piercings are the worst! I hate seeing those on people for some reason. Not sure if it's the fact that they affect speech, or that they are playing with it constantly, or the clinking noise... Ok all the above.
    Well, we each have our limits, it's just that mine grew out of the previous century.
    Stan

Would I wake up screaming, having a nightmare of being swallowed up by a freaking Persian rug?

As a Persian rug (because I am tattooed woman), I would wake up screaming as well! That I was having a nightmare of an intimate night before with a shriveled up prune only to realize it wasn't a prune afterall. But an older gentleman. Believe me it works both ways darlin'.

OOH, hit a nerve there Sparker.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    OOH, hit a nerve there Sparker.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    HA!! No fighting here. No nerves hit either. Only loving! Seriously though.....why does it always have to be about what the man wakes up to the next day? What about the woman? We have to wake up too.

Because guys are ugly and we don't cover it up with makeup and hair-dos so you know what to expect when you meet us.
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    Because guys are ugly and we don't cover it up with makeup and hair-dos anyway so you know what to expect when you meet us.
    He's absolutely right. You go to bed with me, you know you are getting a "slightly" overweight ginger that's only going to last 2 - 3 minutes tops. The snoring might be a surprise cause you can't see that coming. OH and the good morning fart. but the rest? IT'S ALL ME BABY!

BTW deathcricket I stumbled across this in one of the online games I play. Thought you might like it......

I love you man!!

In a hetero way of course...

Edit: When I get home I'm going to "photoshop" a little tiny zion canyon frog on a pic of tanya, then you guys will see what I mean. :)

Quote Originally Posted by abirken

Would I wake up screaming, having a nightmare of being swallowed up by a freaking Persian rug?

As a Persian rug (because I am tattooed woman), I would wake up screaming as well! That I was having a nightmare of an intimate night before with a shriveled up prune only to realize it wasn't a prune afterall. But an older gentleman. Believe me it works both ways darlin'.
    I never doubted your feelings on that. I even said, the last thing a young woman wants is a horny 60 YO guy. Just remember that we are all having fun. Right?
    Stan

Oh believe me, I am in no way offended that not everyone loves my body art. This thread is very amusing to be to be honest because it just reminds me of the lectures I've gotten from my mother for the last several years. She believes I should join the circus, along with my brother (who is covered) and my husband (who has a full sleeve). My mother truly believes I am scaring my body and that I must not love myself for covering it in colorful art. This argument I have heard repeatedly. On the other hand, my motto has always been, "If you judge a book by it's cover, then I don't want to know you." If someone judges me b/c of my tattoos? Then I most likely will have nothing in common with them. Beauty is not JUST skin deep.