Thread: Utah Valley University Bike Clubs

Utah Valley University Bike Clubs

Hey just wanted to post this real quick...if you goto UVU, go down to the club tables during club rush days(wed and thur) from 10-2 and sign up for one or both clubs. There's a new UVU Riders union headed up by Nick Moore. It's just for all the BMX/Freeride/General Mtn Bikers.

Also, for the roadies, the UVU Cycling Club is back up. We're going to try and get a crits race and some other races going with the potential of an actual race team. It's going to be super rad. All you mtn bikers should sign up for this club and get some winter training in(i already ordered my first road bike...www.traitorcycles.com). We'll be right next to each other so if you hear death rock just walk towards it and you'll see quite a few bikes around.
    see yall there

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by provodh View Post
    Hey just wanted to post this real quick...if you goto UVU, go down to the club tables during club rush days(wed and thur) from 10-2 and sign up for one or both clubs. There's a new UVU Riders union headed up by Nick Moore. It's just for all the BMX/Freeride/General Mtn Bikers.

Also, for the roadies, the UVU Cycling Club is back up. We're going to try and get a crits race and some other races going with the potential of an actual race team. It's going to be super rad. All you mtn bikers should sign up for this club and get some winter training in(i already ordered my first road bike...www.traitorcycles.com). We'll be right next to each other so if you hear death rock just walk towards it and you'll see quite a few bikes around.
    see yall there
    Then, 5 years later, when a guy looking at going to UVU wonders if they have a mountain bike race team or even a club he finds this as a google result.
    Looks like I'll just be learning my way around the local trails with the help of the PB forums.