Thread: Tell No One (Ne le dis a personne)

Tell No One (Ne le dis a personne)

Hey movie fans

If you're in SLC, check out this movie now playing at the Broadway:

Yeah, it's French (subtitled) - but absolutely stunner. A smart, emotional thrill ride reminiscent of Hitchcock's finest. I haven't seen a thriller this good in years!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice! Will check it out. I am about to watch Under the Same Moon (La Misma Luna). Premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. It's a movie kind of night.

Re: Tell No One (Ne le dis a personne)

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon
    Hey movie fans

If you're in SLC, check out this movie now playing at the Broadway:

Yeah, it's French (subtitled) - but absolutely stunner. A smart, emotional thrill ride reminiscent of Hitchcock's finest. I haven't seen a thriller this good in years!

Along with keeping you on the edge of your seat, it had some really poignant moments too. It
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Oh goodness. Just finished my movie, Under the Same Moon. REAL TEAR JERKER!!!! :) Beautiful acting, especially by the young actor. He really fits into his role well. It's about a young boys journey illegally across the border to find his mother in Los Angeles. Ya guys have to watch it! Will be looking on Netflix now for Hank and Randi's recommendation of Tell no One. Sounds wonderful!! Have a feeling we may have similar tastes in movies.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum