Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls and boys of Bogley gone WILD!

Girls and boys of Bogley gone WILD!

Last night, Kapitan, Blueeyes, Beech and myself all met up at a local venue for a little INDOOR Bogley action. The Spazmatics were playing and they were a great cover band doing all 80's pop music. Definately took me back 20 years which I'm not so sure is a good thing???? But I'm still absorbing it all. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Beech was nice enough to stop by and drop off my T-shirt which was AWESOME! Thank you! And Kapitan, thank you so much for buying those couple of beers for us and playing photographer. Something tells me, you kinda liked it. HAHA!! And Blue-eyes.....what more can I say? You are one fabulous lady and I had a blast with you. If I lived there, we'd be trouble.

So here are the photos.................
    Attached Images Attached Images            

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Abirken, YES!! We would be trouble.

Here are the pics from my camera.

Hope more of you can make it next time.
    Chere'

Yours turned out fabulous! And the pics of the Spazmatics turned out way better than mine. Good times sister!

Very good times!
    Chere'

That picture of Beech head banging is classic.

Thanks for the photos, girls. I can't say it often enough that I've had a great time. The Spazmatics are definately a thing to see. Liquid Joe's is a nice place to hang out. I too hope that next time around we'll have more people joining us. Geez I have huge hands.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

That was fun. I was surprisingly impressed by the band.

All of my pictures turned out crappy. I've gotta figure out my "night shot" mode.

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Thanks for the photos, girls. I can't say it often enough that I've had a great time. The Spazmatics are definately a thing to see. Liquid Joe's is a nice place to hang out. I too hope that next time around we'll have more people joining us. Geez I have huge hands.
    Yes yes yes. You are welcome for the photos. Thanks for playing photographer! Good times! I had a great time. Maybe next time though we can meet up earlier at a place so we can drink/appetizers and chat? Then head on out to see a band?? I'll be back for sure!!!!

Ahh schweet! Looks like you guys had a blast! Next time you travel, think St George. Actually the best party spot we have is the bowling alley, so maybe not such a good idea. Good thing Vegas is so close.

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Yes yes yes. You are welcome for the photos. Thanks for playing photographer! Good times! I had a great time. Maybe next time though we can meet up earlier at a place so we can drink/appetizers and chat? Then head on out to see a band?? I'll be back for sure!!!!
    So we'll see you in the third week of September? I agree, next time we should talk over food first since Liquid Joe's is pretty loud. Sushi, for example

So we'll see you in the third week of September? I agree, next time we should talk over food first since Liquid Joe's is pretty loud. Sushi, for example
    YUMM!! Love that idea. There is a killer sushi restaurant up here in Ogden, Tona's. They have this fantastically delicate sushi they call the Green Globe. Melt's in your mouth with exquisite delight and pleasure. And then there is the
    Chere'

Hey, we should all go see the Girl AC/DC cover band here in Ogden, Sept 12th at Teazers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Hey, we should all go see the Girl AC/DC cover band here in Ogden, Sept 12th at Teazers.
    I'm in! AC/DC rocks and girls rock, heh. So it can't get any better than a girl AC/DC cover band

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I'm in! AC/DC rocks and girls rock, heh. So it can't get any better than a girl AC/DC cover band
    Lame. I can't make it. But will look forward to pics of the madness!

That is a Friday night, ug! Oh well, all the more incentive to work fast and get out of SL and make to it back to Ogden in time for the show.

What time do you think they will get on stage?
    Chere'

Re: Girls and boys of Bogley gone WILD!

Last night, Kapitan, Blueeyes, Beech and myself all met up at a local venue for a little INDOOR Bogley action. The Spazmatics were playing and they were a great cover band doing all 80's pop music. Definately took me back 20 years which I'm not so sure is a good thing???? But I'm still absorbing it all. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Beech was nice enough to stop by and drop off my T-shirt which was AWESOME! Thank you! And Kapitan, thank you so much for buying those couple of beers for us and playing photographer. Something tells me, you kinda liked it. HAHA!! And Blue-eyes.....what more can I say? You are one fabulous lady and I had a blast with you. If I lived there, we'd be trouble.

So here are the photos.................
    We would have joined you for sure had we not been so burned out from our arduous hike that day. Looks like we missed a pretty fun time with a great group of folks! Isn't it so cool to meet people that you only previously knew on-line? I love meeting the real people behind the avatars and type.

So what did you think of SLC Alison? I liked it and think it's a pretty nice town. And the storm that blew through was way cool!

Well, even though I didn't get to join you guys, it was fun to think that two out of town Bogley women had the same idea to hang out in SLC for the weekend.
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Looked like a good time

Re: Girls and boys of Bogley gone WILD!

Quote Originally Posted by Randi

We would have joined you for sure had we not been so burned out from our arduous hike that day. Looks like we missed a pretty fun time with a great group of folks! Isn't it so cool to meet people that you only previously knew on-line? I love meeting the real people behind the avatars and type.

So what did you think of SLC Alison? I liked it and think it's a pretty nice town. And the storm that blew through was way cool!

Well, even though I didn't get to join you guys, it was fun to think that two out of town Bogley women had the same idea to hang out in SLC for the weekend.
    I missed you!!! I totally understood though. We did have a great time and there's always next time. SLC is an awesome town. I said in a previous post that I think I could even live there!!!! The area our friends lived in was very diverse and I loved it. Next time lady!!!!! OR meet in Zion again???? Sorry we had to leave so early. Got a phone call that needed hubby back early. Our friends were bummed too.

next time do it on a friday or saturday and I MIGHT be able to join in :D
    I get up for work @ 5 am and work atleast 10 hours, normally between 10 and 14. Just got off a long hated shift of 12 hours min, and 7 days a week for 2 weeks. I spent the weekend in the Uintas, even though it dumped rain on me alot of saturday night, and from sunday night at about 6 pm till I finally gave up and pulled the tents down in a snow storm monday at 1130 am I still had a great time. Sometime soon Ill try and get a trip report up, some video of the snow and the rain, and if I get enough time, some photos.
    I do regret not making the bar though, looks like a good time, and the more people that go, the better that time normally is. Besides I need to track down beech and get my shirt, or anyone else that can hook me up with it, Ogdens a bit out of my normal circles of travel.
    One day...a shirt, and a bogley party event,one day, maybe even soon.