Thread: Guess where I am going this weekend?

Guess where I am going this weekend?

SLC. Leaving tomorrow afternoon, coming back on Monday. Staying with friends. So my list looks like this:

1. I want to pick up a Tshirt...even though it's not a tank top.
    2. I'd like to do a local hike, maybe a few hour hike in the SLC area.
    3. And of course, I'd love to meet some of you out for a beer or TWO.

PM me to swap phone #'s if you'd like to get together.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

"Always look at the bright side of life"

I'll have to get the shirts to beech and perhaps he can meet up with you. I am working on my swing set today and then headed outta town in the AM. Bummer.

One of these days, hopefully sooner

This weekend, weather permitting, Mount Washington to photograph the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I'll have to get the shirts to beech and perhaps he can meet up with you. I am working on my swing set today and then headed outta town in the AM. Bummer.
    If it helps, I live closer to you than Beech so I can get the shirt for Alison since we're meeting for some serious drinking anyway, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    If it helps, I live closer to you than Beech so I can get the shirt for Alison since we're meeting for some serious drinking anyway, heh.

WOOHOO!!! It's a party....the Kapitan, Alison and Randi way!!! Anyone else wanna join in.....let's do it. HAHA!!

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken

WOOHOO!!! It's a party....the Kapitan, Alison and Randi way!!! Anyone else wanna join in.....let's do it. HAHA!!
    Say when... say where...
    Chere'

Maybe that live music plays?

TOTALLY! I am open for sure. As long as it's not a Hip Hop place, I can be totally happy with good company. Maybe someplace that has GOOD BEER on tap? A little Stella???? or good Micro brew? Is that allowed in SLC? Beer on tap? I don't know the booze laws. Can I even go to a bar? If I'm not a 'member'?

TOTALLY! I am open for sure. As long as it's not a Hip Hop place, I can be totally happy with good company. Maybe someplace that has GOOD BEER on tap? A little Stella???? or good Micro brew? Is that allowed in SLC? Beer on tap? I don't know the booze laws. Can I even go to a bar? If I'm not a 'member'?
    It was supposed be be "place" not plays, heh. I agree,. not hip hop or R&B. I think that Liquid Joe's place sounds cool. From what I've learned during my infrequent visits to drinking establishments in SLC, you can get a temp membership at the door.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    It was supposed be be "place" not plays, heh. I agree,. not hip hop or R&B. I think that Liquid Joe's place sounds cool. From what I've learned during my infrequent visits to drinking establishments in SLC, you can get a temp membership at the door.
    You haven't lived here too long. Some clubs allow members to bring in guests. Well I heard of in the past . . .

Blueeyes is that the case at Liquid Joe's?

K guys! We are departing in less than two hours so if you need to get in touch with me, my phone # is the only way. I sent most of you my phone# that want to get together this weekend. Looking forward to it!

K guys! We are departing in less than two hours so if you need to get in touch with me, my phone # is the only way. I sent most of you my phone# that want to get together this weekend. Looking forward to it!
    Have a safe and speedy trip!

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Blueeyes is that the case at Liquid Joe's?
    You have to buy a temporary membership. It is $7.00.
    Chere'

I may drop in for a bit tonight to give Alison her shirt.