Thread: Ipod Touch 16 gb with TONS of extras - SOLD payment pending

Ipod Touch 16 gb with TONS of extras - SOLD payment pending

$350 obo

I have a 16 gb ipod touch that I'm looking to sell in order to buy a GPS.

It has had an invisible shield on it since I got it and is scratch free. I've loaded all sorts of programs and games onto it that you can use, or that I can clear off and set it back to factory specs...the extras include Email, yahtzee, blackjack, simon, solitaire, slots, chat program, bejeweled, iphysics, digital book program, and more.

You're saving over $75 without even considering the fact that I have all these extra programs on here as well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Updated info with pics....

I put this up on ebay so I thought I'd put all the info in here that I put in the ebay auction...

Apple Ipod Touch 16gb. This ipod is jailbroken and has the installer app so that you can add more programs and games if you want. The ipod has an invisible shield on it. If you're not familiar with the invisible shield go to zagg.com to learn about it. Basically it means the ipod is scratch proof. The clear shield is the same material the government puts on helicopter wings. I've had it on all my ipods and it works great.

If you're not familiar with a "jailbroken" ipod. It just means it has been unlocked so that you can load developers software onto it. This is where all the games, email application, etc...came from. There are TONS of free developers out there that create new games and programs for the ipod touch and iphone.

If you want it switched back to a normal stock ipod touch you or I can EASILY do that just by plugging it in to itunes and restoring it to factory settings with the click of a mouse.

Comes already equipped with programs for photo, video, music, internet, email, weather tracking, a digital book reader (just load your book on) and lots of games like Yahtzee, solitaire, blackjack, Simon, and tons more.

It also has the programs on it so you can change the sliders to any image you want to load on there. Plus change any text to the text you want. You'll see I put my ebay username on the slider and other stuff just to show you the options you can change.

Customize it any way you like with the programs I put on there. This ipod is like new and works great. I have loved it and am only selling it to pay for a GPS unit I want to get for mountain biking. I used this when I was in school, but graduated and don't really have much wireless access anywhere anymore because I live in a small city.

The front is scratch free and the back only has slight scuffs, nothing big at all.

Feel free to email me with questions and if you're local you can skip the shipping and we can meet up to get you the ipod.
    Attached Images Attached Images