Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bogley Fantasy Football 2008

All signed up and ready to go.

I second the QB 1 pt for every 50 yds

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I talked to Dan over the weekend - he said he wants to play again this year. His email is:

dansheeran1971@yahoo.com
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

All signed up!!!!!

Go ahead and forward me your $50 -- just like ya'll have for the past two years running.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    All signed up!!!!!

Go ahead and forward me your $50 -- just like ya'll have for the past two years running.
    Might as well since I haven't won, ever, nor do I plan to this year.

I'm a little confused.... In 2006 did the QB get 1 point for every 40 yards or every 50 yards? Whatever it was that is where I think we need to be

Rock - I want to send the money PayPal if that's cool. Just tell me what I need to send to cover the fees. You can PM me your paypal address.

I have a third place and a second place.... so overall I'm sitting pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Rock - I want to send the money PayPal if that's cool. Just tell me what I need to send to cover the fees. You can PM me your paypal address.
    Oh I was just joking around. I haven't ever taken the entrance fees - I just collect at the end of the season.

Send your cash to NelsonCCC - he's the commish, he deserves the interest. Hey Nelson - have you got a paypal account? I would prefer to pay via paypal as well.

I have not seen any details to sign up either and I would like to pay via paypal too. HELL it is 2008 right! Who the fook sends paper checks.

scott @ bogley.com

How come we only have five teams signed up? Is there someone I've missed? We need to get everybody signed up. If you hvaen't received an invite then I don't have your email address.

The live on-line draft is set for Tue Aug 26 7:30pm PDT . I cannot make it any later at night than 8. That is the latest time that Yahoo makes available. Is this going to work for everybody?

I have a paypal account that everybody can use for the fees but let's wait till we have all the teams signed up and the season is ready to go.

Is the scoring okay with everybody? All requested adjustments have been made. I have received a request to add ppr (points per reception). This is a new "fantasy fad" dealio where catches count for .5 point or something. You guys decide. Right now the scoring is exactly how we had it in 2006.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'll have to get after Dan to register. He doesn't access his email account very often.

points per reception -- hmmmmmm. I don't care either way. It's cool if we have it, but I won't be upset if we don't.

Is that receptions for QBs or WRs or both?

If the draft is moved to 8pm I can probably make it.... if you leave it at 7:30 I will miss it.

But whatever..... I'll deal with it either way.... but a live draft would be fun.

And if we need more players lets get it going now.... not waiting until the last minute like last year.

I say we give everyone until tomorrow to sign up and than start recruiting new blood.... you snooze you lose....

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    I'll have to get after Dan to register. He doesn't access his email account very often.

points per reception -- hmmmmmm. I don't care either way. It's cool if we have it, but I won't be upset if we don't.

Is that receptions for QBs or WRs or both?
    Just WR's.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    I have received a request to add ppr (points per reception). This is a new "fantasy fad" dealio where catches count for .5 point or something. You guys decide. Right now the scoring is exactly how we had it in 2006.
    2006 was a very fun year..... we kinda ruined 2007 by messing too much with the points.

I say just go with what we did in 2006....

YMMV

Two things:

1. We need three more people to sign up. Please start recruiting your friends or family members.

2. Christian - was Paypal OK for us to send cash through?

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    I have a paypal account that everybody can use for the fees but let's wait till we have all the teams signed up and the season is ready to go.
    See previous post. The draft is coming up pretty quickly here and we need a few more people.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Bogley BigShot
    Are women allowed in.

Just kidding. I have no time right now.

Yeah! Fantasy European football league! I'm in! Dibbs on Boruc as my goalie!
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Are women allowed in.

Why not? Welcome aboard I say. We're kinda getting desperate for any warm bodies right now. The draft is 4 days away!

Hey. I've also got a non pay league that I'm in and we also need another person or two. It's free. A few of us from here are already in it. If you're interested hit me sideband and I'll send the league info.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

hey. sombeech mentioned you guys have a fantasy football league over here and here you are! I want in!

please forward log in info to my yahoo account:

hillybillykarma@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy G
    hey. sombeech mentioned you guys have a fantasy football league over here and here you are! I want in!

please forward log in info to my yahoo account:

hillybillykarma@yahoo.com

Dizzzaaaaayyyy! What's up man.