Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bogley Fantasy Football 2008

Sorry I'm the one to shit on this effort but the Bogley BS league is off for me now. I'm only going to manage 1 team (and pay for 1 team) and it's not going to be in the Bogley league this year.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by icthys
    Sorry I'm the one to shit on this effort but the Bogley BS league is off for me now. I'm only going to manage 1 team (and pay for 1 team) and it's not going to be in the Bogley league this year.
    Well that blows.

thanks...

BTW is there room in your league for one more? I only play one league per year too, and now that the bogley league tanked, I'm left out in the cold.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

WTF? I cannot believe we aren't going to do this. I'd take the tenth team but I'm already in two other $50 leagues, so Bogley eould be my third money league.

This sucks ass.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by crybaby

back atcha

I think Icthys just burned his Bogley FF bridges...you just pissed on the heads of 9 other dudes.....way to go.

In other news, I'm 95% sure that I have found our 10th player. He's a friend here in Green River. Avid sports fanatic, and plays FF every year - should be a competetive player.

All right we finally have 10 teams signed up. I've set the league to "ready" for the auto-draft.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    All right we finally have 10 teams signed up. I've set the league to "ready" for the auto-draft.

Let the games begin!!!

league has drafted. So starting tuesday the 16th I'll begin resetting the waiver order.

I wont do it this tuesday since our scoring wont begin till week two.

Good luck.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

[quote="rockgremlin"]I think Icthys just burned his Bogley FF bridges...you just pissed on the heads of 9 other dudes.....way to go.

I'm sure next year when you can't even get 8 players you'd be happy to have me.

I'm sure next year when you can't even get 8 players you'd be happy to have me.

Sadly, you're probably right!

I think there was some confusion and frustration that our league started when it did. Anybody wanna air those concerns here? Maybe we can come up with an alternative means of funding the payout......

LOL I thought that the leauge was scoring for this first week and was pissed! Then I read the info and woke my ass up. Lets go week #2!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Somebody got screwed drafting Brady.

I am ready to throw down.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    I think there was some confusion and frustration that our league started when it did. Anybody wanna air those concerns here? Maybe we can come up with an alternative means of funding the payout......
    I posted here that we needed to draft before sunday night. Everyone should have set their pre-draft rankings long before sunday afternoon. When the tenth team finally signed up, I waited a couple of hours in case he needed to set his draft order and then set it to ready. Which I posted here. I got on at 9 last night to see if it had drafted and it had.

Lets get it on.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Hmmmmmm.....Savage Injuns still #1 after week 1, and having not even tried. Too bad that week didn't count.

You guys should all send a thank you note to Brady for going out with his season ending injury, because if he remained on my roster for the rest of the season you guys would be toast.

Yeah I lost Brady in my other league.

Would you have had a chance to change your draft order before we drafted? If you had known or was is locked or something?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Yeah I lost Brady in my other league.

Would you have had a chance to change your draft order before we drafted? If you had known or was is locked or something?
    It didn't lock till about 7 that night. I know beacause I was watching one of the afternoon games and I heard the news about Brady so I logged on and excluded him in my pre-draft rankings.

This of course doesn't help me in my other pay league where I drafed Brady in the first round. Doh.

Looks like Ice with Mcnabb might have the QB of this year.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    Looks like Ice with Mcnabb might have the QB of this year.

Yeah right. He's extremely injury-prone. I'd be surprised if he makes it through the entire season.