Thread: Cliff Shot Gel, Kid BMX Bike, Slumberjack Pad, and more..

Cliff Shot Gel, Kid BMX Bike, Slumberjack Pad, and more..

I am posting this stuff on Craigslist and KSL tomorrow. Thought I would give the UUtah crowd first crack at it. Just post here or PM me with any questions....

Up for sale is a new in the box Racor Bike Lift. Not enough floor space in that garage, dorm, or studio apartment for the bike? Hoist it up high and store it out of the way with the ingenious bike lift from Racor. A unique rope locking mechanism prevents accidental release while the pulley design lightens the load for easy lifting. Bikes can be hoisted up to ceilings 12 feet high. Just secure the bike lift to the ceiling and you're set. Everything is included for installation with no assembly required. Best of all, solid steel construction safely lifts bikes weighing up to 50 pounds for easy storage of monstrous recumbents, two-seaters and more. With the Racor ceiling mount bike lift, you get more floor space-and easy access to your favorite ride! Price is $10 firm. I live in Lehi and work in Downtown SLC. I would be willing to meet you off of I-15 within that north-south range.

Up for sale is new in the box Kelty Kangaroo Child Carrier, a soft, frameless, front-riding child carrier, designed for infants & babies up to 28 pounds. The infant rides in a pouch, which clips onto a harness worn by the adult. It features a small detachable zippered pocket with a capacity of 100 cubic inches. There is a small sun/rain shade that rolls up and zips into the carrier itself. Price is $30 Firm. I live in Lehi and work in Downtown SLC. I would be willing to meet you off of I-15 within that north-south range.

Up for sale is a kids Diamondback Viper BMX Bike. It is in great shape and is ready to go. Comes with a bell on the handlebars. Seat goes from 22
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Let's Roll

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement