Thread: July 22nd Tuesday ride

July 22nd Tuesday ride

Any plans?
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yes, Lets ride the ridge trail/Tibble fork up AF canyon.

This is a longer and for some of us a more difficult ride so we definately need to get an early start. I will be at the park-n-ride just off the I-15 Highland Alpine Exit at 5PM on Tuesday in a long, Black, Ford F150. Anybody that wants to carpool can meet there (I can load 6 bikes and riders), the rest can meet at Tibblefork reservoir at 5:30. We will carpool up to the top, ride the trail north on Ridge 157 and drop down the Tibble Fork trail.

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/trails/tibble.htm

I think I'll be sticking up in the Ogden area for this week. Have fun fellas.

I love that ride and for me, it's no where near as arduous as the Wasatch Crest ride. I think I should be able to make it.
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

Is this ride still on?
    Are we there yet?

I hope so. I'm still planning on it.

I'm going to try and make it. After riding last night not sure if the wifey will allow it. If I can make it I will either meet you at Tibble Fork or at the parking at the top of the loop. I'll be in my burgandy colored Jeep Liberty. Don't wait if I'm not there by 5:30.
    Are we there yet?

I'll be looking forward to seeing you, Tallsteve.

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve
    I'm going to try and make it. After riding last night not sure if the wifey will allow it. If I can make it I will either meet you at Tibble Fork or at the parking at the top of the loop. I'll be in my burgandy colored Jeep Liberty. Don't wait if I'm not there by 5:30.
    we will be there, probably won't make the top parking lot until 5:45 or 6:00. I'll be in the black F150 supercab longbed.

I'll plan on meeting at the Tibble Fork parking. I have a pvc rack that can fit 5 bikes including mine and I'll be in a white GMC extended cab.